Peterman Transferring?

He's a UT grad, he gave his all for Tennessee, he's VFL. What more can we ask? He has eligibility remaining and, barring unforeseen injury to Joshua which we know is all too possible, he is destined to little playing time.

Knowing he's a competitive guy, no one can fault him for doing what is best for Nathan Peterman, he has does what was best for UT. If that means moving on, then I wish him the very, very best.

Like a lot of other young men who didn't see the field consistently, he played a very important role.

Reactions: 4 people
What? Being a coaches son has an impact?
Wow, just wow sir....

He's the coach's son... AND the starting QB. :scare:

They went to the playoffs! :fireworks:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 678
Reactions: 1 person
I cannot imagine that Peterman would want to sit another year with just the hope of starting in 2016

Reactions: 3 people
It'd be cool if he were to transfer to UTC, and Peterman and Bowles are able to make a good FCS QB-WR tandem.

Last edited:
That coach's son has led UTC to two time defending Southern Conference Champions, a 10 win season, and the final 8 in the FCS playoffs.

I was suggesting that he received the chance to show what he had , given... well....
Don't get your avis mullet all twisted over it.
(And yes I know who your avi is and rip.)

Last edited:
heard vandy needs a QB. and offensive lineman, defensive lineman, kicker, receivers, safetys, linebackers, running backs, ETC.

Reactions: 2 people
As I always say with an issue like this, that degree he earned is far more valuable than playing time and highlights. Best of luck if true to you, Mr. Peterman.

Reactions: 2 people
heard vandy needs a QB. and offensive lineman, defensive lineman, kicker, receivers, safetys, linebackers, running backs, ETC.

Vandy already has their Peyton Manning coming in Kyle Shurmur(according to a Vandymania poster):crazy:

VN Store

Back