Personal Goals

I've seen my hair regrowing, and it will continue. So it's utter bullcrap I can't do anything to regrow my hair naturally.

Quit pushing your damn beliefs and solution on me.
I am not shaving my head, and I'm not a douche.

Another Personal Goal
To work out more than 100 days consecutively.
I've been working out since December 7,2015. I don't doubt I'll achieve this goal.

Working out 100 days in a row is a turrible idea. Your body has to rest or you won't see any gains and you will probably end up tearing a muscle.

Chicks dig bald guys.......as long as your head doesn't look like a raisin . I don't know where you are getting your information or how much crack you are smoking, but drinking water and/or working out with have absolutely no effect on your hair loss......its hereditary bro.

Reactions: 3 people
Damn, some of y'all are harsh on a dude wanting to keep his hair.

Keep up the good fight man! I like mine too.

If keeping your hair and trying to fight genetics is the top on your personal goals list, you should probably reevaluate your life......unless that's the only thing you could possibly worry about.

Chicks dig bald guys.......as long as your head doesn't look like a raisin . I don't know where you are getting your information or how much crack you are smoking, but drinking water and/or working out with have absolutely no effect on your hair loss......its hereditary bro.

not really true about women - they want guys with hair -- unless they are rich guys ---- the rest is true I have never heard of working out and drinking water making hair grow -- actually look at most weightlifters they are bald

Last edited:
When the worse thing one has to worry about is going bald, one has a pretty good life.

OP says he is 30 and single so - yeah its something to worry about -- and worry is stress (something else that causes hair loss)

OP says he is 30 and single so - yeah its something to worry about -- and worry is stress (something else that causes hair loss)

I still say 1st world problems...

The guy could be in poor health, unemployed, fighting in Iraq, or a thousand other more horrible scenarios, yet this is what is on his mind at Christmas?

Dude, I got this... Don't listen to this crap, I can help, give me a shout out.
79c730b43ff989377760a7ab73becba6

I still say 1st world problems...

The guy could be in poor health, unemployed, fighting in Iraq, or a thousand other more horrible scenarios, yet this is what is on his mind at Christmas?

What does that even mean? Obviously he doesn't have any of those other issues or they would be a priority... I don't feel the same about hair but we all have our personal things that we want to accomplish. Is your entire life devoted to solving worlds problems?

He's talked about chicks digging guys with big biceps in other threads, so I'm assuming he actually works out beyond Jazzercise.

Maybe he digs guys with big biceps...... I think that's why he goes to spinning classes.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back