Personal Goals

1932540ecf9df73d339daf63cad63385.jpg
30 ? Not good - not good at all

I want to be taller, but I'm stuck at fixing that. I am pretty mean for a short guy, so that helps :)

Your entire post freakin frustrates me more than all close losses the Titans didnt win this season which astounds me.

I'm not going to do that damn accepting defeat giving up move.
If you cant say something constructive or supportive to help a person achieve personal goals then dont say a damn thing at all
Exception being a goal is known to be destructive in nature whether illegal or immoral so discouragement is warrented.

I dont give a damn that it is. Stop trying to be a roadblock I am getting back my invaluable treasure.

Yes.

I'm telling you the truth. There are far better things in life to worry and concern your self about.

First World Problems...

Heriditary on both sides mainly , didnt drink enough water, didnt eat enough of the right foods, also a large lack of cardio workout to eliminate excess dht, maybe wearing tight caps to much that , using the wrong shampoos with harmful ingredients, and not looking for the solution from 2008 to the spring of 2013.

Only one of the things you listed is causing your hair loss. All the others are myths or bullcrap.

Reactions: 2 people
I want to be taller, but I'm stuck at fixing that. I am pretty mean for a short guy, so that helps :)

Do you also want to be a baller?

Maybe have a girl who was fly so you could call her?

As for the OP, don't let your dreams be dreams. Go get your hair back

There is nothing that you did that caused you to lose your hair and there is nothing you can do to grow it back. It's 100% hereditary.

Only thing you can do now is shave it or get plugs. Don't be a douche and shave your head

Reactions: 2 people
I'm telling you the truth. There are far better things in life to worry and concern your self about.

First World Problems...

Then freakin solve them and get involved.
You arent changing my mind so stop wasting your breath.

Drop it and get involved with something where you can actually convince someone to change his or her mind.

Reactions: 1 person
There is nothing that you did that caused you to lose your hair and there is nothing you can do to grow it back. It's 100% hereditary.

Only thing you can do now is shave it or get plugs. Don't be a douche and shave your head

I've seen my hair regrowing, and it will continue. So it's utter bullcrap I can't do anything to regrow my hair naturally.

Quit pushing your damn beliefs and solution on me.
I am not shaving my head, and I'm not a douche.

Another Personal Goal
To work out more than 100 days consecutively.
I've been working out since December 7,2015. I don't doubt I'll achieve this goal.

i've seen my hair regrowing, and it will continue. So it's utter bullcrap i can't do anything to regrow my hair naturally.

Quit pushing your damn beliefs and solution on me.
I am not shaving my head, and i'm not a douche.

Another personal goal
to work out more than 100 days consecutively.
I've been working out since december 7,2015. I don't doubt i'll achieve this goal.

👍

Hey....I've shaved my head for 6 years and I am a hoot.

Ok for the last damn time I dont work out on a roof. I work out on a stairmaster and treadmill both of which are on the ground.

Outside? What's with your janky gym?

Also for my goal? Nothing as usual...you don't **** with perfection brah.

VN Store

Back