Personal Goals

A few months before I turned 50 I got to thinking about how I'd let myself go a bit and I decided I needed to start that next decade out right. So I gave myself a slogan to work toward: Fit By Fitty.

Well, fitty came along and I wasn't fit. So I got to thinking I just didn't give myself enough time. I needed to set a more realistic goal. My new slogan: Sexy By Six'y.

I'm 57 now so I'm thinking I might need to start working on that pretty soon. I mostly just need to work off the excess gut. Otherwise I'm quite dashing, really.

Good for you, just don’t push yourself too hard. I decided to lose weight last year, and I injured my back by working out too much, and I’m only 38. Slow and steady wins the race. If you’re losing more than 2 pounds a week, it’s too much. Back off. And allow your muscles to fully recover before working out again.

After talking with my family I decided to use Beach body or some similar workout to the natural body change which is losing belly fat.

I want something without any drawbacks so I’ll use the Beach Body workout or something similar.

After talking with my family I decided to use Beach body or some similar workout to the natural body change which is losing belly fat.

I want something without any drawbacks so I’ll use the Beach Body workout or something similar.
Can't go wrong with the P90 series.

Reactions: firestorm
Can't go wrong with the P90 series.

I might just do more than for the enjoyment of it besides the physical change to get a flat stomach goal.

With YouTube it won’t surprise if Ta Bo and other similar great workouts are available.

Easy goal to have more than 1 avatar on VolNation that I’m satisfied with in 2023.

I’m going to remain using a Titans avatar until after the Super Bowl since I’m still proud to be a Titans fan after a disappointing season because of an entertaining unforgettable collapse after they defeated a proven to be resilient Packers team.
I might start using a Chicago Bulls avatar after the 2023 Super Bowl since it would still be NBA season.

Something new because I didn’t in these past years 2011-2022 I didn’t use a Chicago Bulls avatar.

A few months before I turned 50 I got to thinking about how I'd let myself go a bit and I decided I needed to start that next decade out right. So I gave myself a slogan to work toward: Fit By Fitty.

Well, fitty came along and I wasn't fit. So I got to thinking I just didn't give myself enough time. I needed to set a more realistic goal. My new slogan: Sexy By Six'y.

I'm 57 now so I'm thinking I might need to start working on that pretty soon. I mostly just need to work off the excess gut. Otherwise I'm quite dashing, really.

Might want to think about your next slogan.

Return to playing video games by buying a PS2 since I want to play the Western Drama Violent Revenge game Gun, play multiplayer Prince of Persia video games, also play the great looking Top Gun Combat Zones, play MVP NCAA Baseball 2006 yes it’s a EA Sports College Baseball video game.

Also buy a PS3 video game system because I want to play the terrific looking Dead to Rights Retribution Reboot, NHL 11, Dishonored which is 1st person action game that has the player playing as a supernatural protagonist driven by revenge so sounds terrific and very damn unique for a 1st person action game because has a badass protagonist that is a supernatural assassin driven by revenge.
Dishonored is not a dime a dozen action revenge game, and also not a dime a dozen assassin protagonist video game.

Do no harm, help someone, laugh, learn and take care of my wife.

Note: I'm retired now for 11 years and I'm 75 so I don't have a lot of the goals one has during younger working years.

I guess one recent goal that I achieved was that I wanted to bench press my wife's weigh 10 times.

Old goals and achievements: Come up with an idea that resulted in a US Patent achieved 2 in 1987. Took a team of people and developed a new product that was and is still successful achieved that in 1987. Part of the same project.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back