PC Graphics card discussion

No shame in $100 more. I have cancelled 2 RTX 4080 cards. Hoping to score a 4090 at MSRP from BestBuy.
Yeah but I hate feeding scalpers. It’s not nearly as bad as it was with the 30 series cards, but still hate I can’t buy one at MSRP (which is already high). If you are going to overpay, I would always suggest StockX as the safest.

New AMD cards look like they have a major cooling issue. Seeing some talk about possible recall.

I scored a Gigabyte 4090 OC from Best Buy for MSRP. That means my EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3090 Hybrid is for sale....if anyone is interested.....

Reactions: BearCat204
My Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 came in and I got it installed. So impressive and just really happy with it. Weird, but it is actually shorter than the same AIB 4080. Fits really well in a 5000D case, but did get some casemod HPWR cable to make it a little easier width wise to sit in the case.
IMG_0775.jpg

Edit: Just noticed my top intake fan RGB isnt on lol

Reactions: Paper_Towel
My Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 came in and I got it installed. So impressive and just really happy with it. Weird, but it is actually shorter than the same AIB 4080. Fits really well in a 5000D case, but did get some casemod HPWR cable to make it a little easier width wise to sit in the case.
View attachment 529680

Edit: Just noticed my top intake fan RGB isnt on lol
Very nice!!!

These 4070 Ti’s are horse doodoo. NVidia is just absolutely screwing gamers over with these cards now. Problem is people are going to buy them which reinforces what NVidia is doing as “okay”. The gaming scene is just getting way out of control.

VN Store

Back