OVER UNDER on Ole Miss Sacks

Sack number by team played by ole miss:

Bsu- 3
Vandy - 1
Louisiana-laf - 0
Memphis - 4
Bama - 1
Tam - 2

Just saying, it's not their thing on defense. They would rather rush 3 and 4 dl and play max coverage. Under 5 is my prediction.

Good point. But none of those teams starts 2 freshman on one side of their line. if I'm Hugh freeze Nkemdiche wouldn't move all game. Is keep him to that side all game no questions asked. And I'm sure they'll dial up pressure knowing our glaring weakness

Sack number by team played by ole miss:

Bsu- 3
Vandy - 1
Louisiana-laf - 0
Memphis - 4
Bama - 1
Tam - 2

Just saying, it's not their thing on defense. They would rather rush 3 and 4 dl and play max coverage. Under 5 is my prediction.

In theory only rushing 3 and 4 would keep the sack count down. The problem with that is we've given up sacks against 3 and 4 man rushes to less skilled teams. If OM rushes 3 and drops the rest in coverage, there won't be anywhere for Worley to throw, and it will just be a coverage sack at about 4 to 5 seconds after the snap.

I was talking with a co-worker who is an Ole Miss fan. When I told him they might get double digit sacks this weekend, he thought I was joking. I unfortunately had to let him know I was dead serious. After giving up 5 to Chattanooga, things don't look promising.

VN Store

Back