OVER UNDER on Ole Miss Sacks

I hope all these in the 5-6 range are in a joking manner or you are setting yourselves up big time. Are we aware we just let Chattanooga get 5 sacks. I am going to say this will be ugly as the Oklahoma game. Worley won't even be able to blink.

I think the OC is starting to get that his OL sucks and he is going to have to change our Game plan. I think we will be more prepared against the rush but will still have 3-5 sacks. If our Defense can keep us in it we might be able to make it a game

I hope all these in the 5-6 range are in a joking manner or you are setting yourselves up big time. Are we aware we just let Chattanooga get 5 sacks. I am going to say this will be ugly as the Oklahoma game. Worley won't even be able to blink.

Derell Scott was responsible for 1 of the sacks by UTC probably why he didnt play aganist Florida he wiffed on his blocking assignment looked like Worely let him know too.

#SaveJustin

185px-Portable_Wall_Facebook_Promo.png

It really is sad, I caught myself closing my eyes everytime Justin dropped back last week, and that was against UTC. BTW, UTC D Line is no slouch, the two DEs if not for their circumstances probably would've played on most SEC teams. You know what amazes me? As poor as they have been, is it not miraculous that we don't have hardly any holding penalties?

Watching some OM game footage, some of their Dline could be playing on sunday, right now. I'm going with 5 sacs and out on injury. He's hurt now. Remember is not just the number of sacs, but how many times he is hit-on Saturday he's going to be hit, and hit hard, OM would love to make a statement in the SEC. I'm going to be surprised if Worley makes it past the first quarter.
If the Oline coaches have some surprises for us, like some new play calling, maybe some snaps out of the shotgun, etc., and are able to give him a little time. I'll go with 10+ for the game. We'll know how it's going to go with in the first set of downs. This is a big question if you're looking at 1st and 2nd half score predictions. This week is one of those, just look at the spread, kinda weeks.

I got to believe the coaches recognize how poor our OL has been playing and how good their front 7 is. Screens and slants a plenty Saturday.

It really is sad, I caught myself closing my eyes everytime Justin dropped back last week, and that was against UTC. BTW, UTC D Line is no slouch, the two DEs if not for their circumstances probably would've played on most SEC teams. You know what amazes me? As poor as they have been, is it not miraculous that we don't have hardly any holding penalties?

Got to get near them to grab them.

I'm going with 10 in the first half-- double that if our L & R tackles just stand there and grab air.

6 On Worley
3 on Peterman
Then they just run for the rest of the game.
Or just 4 and UT wins the lol Go vols

VN Store

Back