OVER UNDER on Ole Miss Sacks

It really is sad, I caught myself closing my eyes everytime Justin dropped back last week, and that was against UTC. BTW, UTC D Line is no slouch, the two DEs if not for their circumstances probably would've played on most SEC teams. You know what amazes me? As poor as they have been, is it not miraculous that we don't have hardly any holding penalties?

Getting flagged for holding actually requires you to get your hands on the opponent.

Reactions: 1 person
Before you go posting some joke about an Alabama Fan and LSU Fan walk into a Krystal in Nawlins'......What do you think the over under on Ole Miss Sacks is on Worley.

I say 6. and I would take the Over. What say you all?

Yes and yes again. This is why I think we should play Peterman and Dobbs. This game is not winnable - why get Worley hurt and lose the other 3 games we might win otherwise? Ole Miss has beasts on the D line.

12. And I ain't kidding.

Why lose Worley for the rest of the year. Run the wildcat the whole game. They might get frustrated and let us in the game. If we run our usual offence 1- we lose by 25 2-It is probable that Worley will get hurt. Smarten up Butch .

Ut chatt 7 oh you said Ole MIss and Bong Man

they get 9 sacks on Worley

I hope that I am wrong when I say: It is likely we will have under 40 yards (net rushing) for the game. Worley sacks will be the difference. I am seriously worried that he ( Worley) will suffer a season-ending injury. Ole Miss has MASHERS on the D line. Last years O line would be in trouble holding these guys off a qb, this years version has no chance at all.

9, darn it! i'm holding out hope, that some HS coaches will contact CBJ and tell him a few ways to get it down to 4 or 5.

Before you go posting some joke about an Alabama Fan and LSU Fan walk into a Krystal in Nawlins'......What do you think the over under on Ole Miss Sacks is on Worley.

I know our OL is a work in progress, but 6 sacks?

In 6 games so far, Ole Miss has 11 sacks.

Our D has 12.

And the SEC leader in pass defense ... aint Ole Miss, its the Vols.

My prediction ... Worley will be able to stay in the game longer than Wallace will.

:question:

Last edited:
I know our OL is a work in progress, but 6 sacks?

In 6 games so far, Ole Miss has 11 sacks.

Our D has 12.

And the SEC leader in pass defense ... aint Ole Miss, its the Vols.

My prediction ... Worley will be able to stay in the game longer than Wallace will.

:question:

I just don`t get the fear of the ole miss "D", they have played a soft schedule, and their stats are similar to our defense.

I just don`t get the fear of the ole miss "D", they have played a soft schedule, and their stats are similar to our defense.

And our defense is nasty....

So is theirs. The difference is they have an oline. We have none.

0 - Butch teaches Worley to throw the ball away after a count of three Mississippi.
Better make that 2 Mississippi.

Better make that 1 Miss. We (I mean they, the people that get paid to do it) game plan and call no passes other than 3 step drops. Screens in the middle, Oline is brilliant at faking blocks and letting D line run past. Been setting up the screens all year. Pray for Worley.

Edit: Oh yeah, over on whatever anybody says on here. Again, pray for Worley

Under 5. They only have 11 for the year. It's not like they are the 85 bears. They will get a lot of hits on Worley though. Those take there toll. Just lets hope it's not 4 sack fumbles.

8+ is my conservative guess. Hopefully they dig in and find a way to protect Worley.

Under 5. They only have 11 for the year. It's not like they are the 85 bears. They will get a lot of hits on Worley though. Those take there toll. Just lets hope it's not 4 sack fumbles.

UTC got 6, right? Ole Miss is a top rated defense(2) and a FBS program.

Reactions: 1 person
UTC got 6, right? Ole Miss is a top rated defense(2) and a FBS program.

Utc ranks 5th in the nation in qb pressure and sacks in their respective league.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not disrespecting ole miss defense because they are good. I saw in total defense they are ranked 13th, we are 16th. But they only get 1.80 or so sacks per game. They only have 11 total for the year. Did you know that we have 12?
I just don't think they get as many as some are predicting on here. I mean some are saying 10+, I don't see it. Could be my orange glasses though.

Utc ranks 5th in the nation in qb pressure and sacks in their respective league.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not disrespecting ole miss defense because they are good. I saw in total defense they are ranked 13th, we are 16th. But they only get 1.80 or so sacks per game. They only have 11 total for the year. Did you know that we have 12?
I just don't think they get as many as some are predicting on here. I mean some are saying 10+, I don't see it. Could be my orange glasses though.

Thx. Most of the stats I didnt know. I hope your right . I still gotta go with 9 darn it.

I would set it at 5.5.

Sack number by team played by ole miss:

Bsu- 3
Vandy - 1
Louisiana-laf - 0
Memphis - 4
Bama - 1
Tam - 2

Just saying, it's not their thing on defense. They would rather rush 3 and 4 dl and play max coverage. Under 5 is my prediction.

VN Store

Back