Our hard times are coming to an end

No he's not but he will still effect your program down the road. Its finally coming out, what I've said all along, that this guy is the ultimate POS and imo, there may be some sanctions in your future. I think the guy was a cheater too. Jmo but I think its pretty solid!

For what?

The article was a hit piece, poorly written, sourced ultimately to a disgruntled player, and nothing in it referenced any sort of NCAA misconduct, anyway.

Your frustration with being a perma-second tier program in the SECe isn't going to be cured by hoping against hope that your competition gets in trouble on some conjured up nothing.

Look, I'm no fan of Meyer but that's because he stopped recruiting and left the cupboard bare for his replacement. I am also on record on this site for years as bemoaning Meyer's lack of discipline of players when it came to serious offenses.

But just calling him mean or a jerk just doesn't cut it.

Every season we see these threads. They range from explaining how its obvious that UT is BCS bowl material this year, to how Dooley's plan is about to payoff, to the argument that UT is a shoe-in for the SECcg, to describing how (insert hatred rival name here) is on the cusp of crisis.

Meh, I suppose eventually one these threads is due to be right. Might as well post 'em every year.

If you will move your candy azz over to gatorpsorts.com then you won't have to read these threads any more

I love these spring threads. New flowers, new gardens, new hope. I'll reserve my celebration until the game clock has run out on a couple of the games next season.

that won't help. In case you didn't notice, we have lost a game or two where the clock ran out while we were ahead.

Just because a fan does not like the coach, doesn't mean he is not a true fan..

However, if that fan wants the team to lose to 'prove he was right' about the disliked coach, he is not a true fan.

Negateer, change your name!!! Awesome post!

Thx! I got this name during Fulmers last few years. I can't fall weak now! :p

You won a NC in 2008
You lost a couple of games in 2009
You lost four games in 2010
You lost six games in 2011
You will lose eight games in 2012

Do you see the trend here 99? I think implosion is a fair word.

It's imploding like a 100 year old sub sailing 2 miles deeper than recommended.

Every season we see these threads. .

We? Why are you here?

For what?

The article was a hit piece, poorly written, sourced ultimately to a disgruntled player, and nothing in it referenced any sort of NCAA misconduct, anyway.

Your frustration with being a perma-second tier program in the SECe isn't going to be cured by hoping against hope that your competition gets in trouble on some conjured up nothing.

Look, I'm no fan of Meyer but that's because he stopped recruiting and left the cupboard bare for his replacement. I am also on record on this site for years as bemoaning Meyer's lack of discipline of players when it came to serious offenses.

But just calling him mean or a jerk just doesn't cut it.

You could have saved yourself all this typing if you would have read past what you highlighted. I think the guy was a cheater and when articles like this come out about sports figures, reporters and other media members smell blood and start digging for any info they can find. And us being a "perma-second tier program in the SECe" has nothing to do with what I'm saying about Meyer or Florida, I have always hated Florida and always will. I've also said since day one that Meyer was a lying POS and thats all coming out and I believe there is more to come. Like I said in my previous post, this is all just my opinion. We could beat Florida the next 10 years in a row, and I will hate them just as much.

Well, it's a habit you should really try to break. It would be much appreciated. Haha Swamp-Ass

Not enough of this in the world to get rid of gator trolls

attachment.php

Every season we see these threads. They range from explaining how its obvious that UT is BCS bowl material this year, to how Dooley's plan is about to payoff, to the argument that UT is a shoe-in for the SECcg, to describing how (insert hatred rival name here) is on the cusp of crisis.

Meh, I suppose eventually one these threads is due to be right. Might as well post 'em every year.

Why are you using WE and UT in the same paragraph? Coming out of the closet?

I hate fake azz fans.

Not enough of this in the world to get rid of gator trolls

attachment.php

Perhaps I am uninformed, but I've always viewed trolling as someone coming on a board and saying something purposefully controversial or antagonizing. It does not include replying to nonsense.

So, when a thread gets posted like this one and the really uninformed start saying that the recent article on Meyer includes some sort of NCAA sanctionable conduct, then it isn't trolling to point that out.

The fact is that a lot of people don't personally like the guy because he wins. And some don't like him as a person. But I have yet to see a reasonably coherent claim that he has done something that would result in sanctions, or cause Florida to, what was it? Implode?

Indeed, the only person I can recall publicly claiming that Meyer did something NCAA-worthy when it came to recruiting was your former head coach, Lane Kiffin, who embarrassed you in making blatantly false claims and for which he was immediately and rightfully spanked by the university, the SEC, and the media.

If you've got a story that has credible evidence that Meyer did something that is going to get us in trouble I'd be happy to read it. In the meantime, as we rope in yet another Top 5 recruiting class I don't think it trolling to come on here and point out that, in fact, there is no "implosion" going on in Gainesville.

Perhaps I am uninformed, but I've always viewed trolling as someone coming on a board and saying something purposefully controversial or antagonizing. It does not include replying to nonsense.

So, when a thread gets posted like this one and the really uninformed start saying that the recent article on Meyer includes some sort of NCAA sanctionable conduct, then it isn't trolling to point that out.

The fact is that a lot of people don't personally like the guy because he wins. And some don't like him as a person. But I have yet to see a reasonably coherent claim that he has done something that would result in sanctions, or cause Florida to, what was it? Implode?

Indeed, the only person I can recall publicly claiming that Meyer did something NCAA-worthy when it came to recruiting was your former head coach, Lane Kiffin, who embarrassed you in making blatantly false claims and for which he was immediately and rightfully spanked by the university, the SEC, and the media.

If you've got a story that has credible evidence that Meyer did something that is going to get us in trouble I'd be happy to read it. In the meantime, as we rope in yet another Top 5 recruiting class I don't think it trolling to come on here and point out that, in fact, there is no "implosion" going on in Gainesville.

Six years and 25,000 post doesnt make you a "non-troll." You and your fellow gators have been purposefully controversial and or antagonizing in numerous threads over the years iirc. And who gives two s**ts what Kiffin said? Just because he was wrong calling out Meyer about "illegally" contacting Nuke, doesnt mean he hasnt done things illegally in his past. Like I've said, three times now, this is all my opinion. Doesnt make it true, doesnt make it false. And as you keep roping in top 5 classes, brag about on a damn gator board! Coming in here and running your mouth and bragging is what pisses people off. Some of us follow recruiting closely enough to know where Florida and other schools are ranked without hearing it from people like you.

I wouldn't get fired from my job if I cheated on my wife - just sayin'.

Otherwise, I'm all for a great coach from another SEC school getting canned. Makes our job easier although I don't think we play them this year.

The fact is that a lot of people don't personally like the guy because he wins. And some don't like him as a person.

His winning has nothing to do with my opinion of him. Yea the guy can recruit and coach, my dislike of him has to do with the fact he claims to be something he isn't, which is a good person. He faked bad health and the love of his family to get out of Florida. Did he have issues? Sure, but not as bad as he lead everyone to believe. And the fact that he s**t on his family by saying he wanted to spend more time with them, but yet he took a job with ESPN that had him on the road more than coaching did, and then he takes another coaching job at a major university that will require the same amount of his time as the Florida job did, proves he is a selfish, narcissistic POS.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't get fired from my job if I cheated on my wife - just sayin'.

Bet you would if you lied to your boss about it until 15 mins before a national press conference, hired your mistress as a direct report, and gave her $20,000......just sayin'.

His winning has nothing to do with my opinion of him. Yea the guy can recruit and coach, my dislike of him has to do with the fact he claims to be something he isn't, which is a good person. He faked bad health and the love of his family to get out of Florida. Did he have issues? Sure, but not as bad as he lead everyone to believe. And the fact that he s**t on his family by saying he wanted to spend more time with them, but yet he took a job with ESPN that had him on the road more than coaching did, and then he takes another coaching job at a major university that will require the same amount of his time as the Florida job did, proves he is a selfish, narcissistic POS.

And I would like to add.....oh wait, you said it all.:good!:

VN Store

Back