Our hard times are coming to an end

Fastest way to curse UT is to make a thread about how the curse is over or how the black cloud has lifted.

especially when the original post makes no sense.

there is no implosion at florda and arkansas is not on tennessee's schedule

especially when the original post makes no sense.

there is no implosion at florda and arkansas is not on tennessee's schedule

Dude, you lost six games last year; you gonna lose eight games this year. That is an implosion. You suck!

Denial....a river in Egypt

Reactions: 1 person
images

If you think Dooley should already be fired then you are indeed a dumbass sir. After this season is when that judgement should be made on wether or not he should be canned.
As much as I wanted him gone last year, you are correct. After this season, he should be fully evaluated.

It's difficult for a team like Florida to implode with the recruiting hot bed they're in. Just saying.

I thought this was a Dooley has been fired thread. Damn.

You need to change your name from allvol123 to sometimesAvol.Because of your remarks about Dooley.If you were allvol you would hope that Dooley keeps his job because that would mean the vols did good on field.You sound like a fan that hopes the team does not win five games so Dooley would get fired.I hope he does so good of a job that he is the coach for the next twenty five years.As long as the vols get back to where they where in the 90,s.If not wait and talk about it after the season.

Reactions: 2 people
He's a troll. He just wants Tennessee to lose.

He's not the only one around here.

As much as I wanted him gone last year, you are correct. After this season, he should be fully evaluated.

This year he carves his niche. He's going to do great things here, I believe.

yeah, in case you missed it, urban meyer is not the head coach at florida anymore

In case YOU missed it, that's the whole point. He broke it. The program is broken.

lol

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of gumbies.

Reactions: 1 person
With the implosion at UFg and the firing of Bobby Petrino, along with the near-miss with Da'Rick, it looks like the Vols have finally managed to move away from the crosshairs of the curse we've been under for the last few years. The curse seems to have found fresh meat: UFg and Arkansas.

Consider: Two strong classes. We finally have upperclassmen and (some) depth. We have a coach who is intent on building an actual, long-term program. We have the personnel to run the 3-4 and our running game is looking up. We have arguably the best receiving corps in college football and one of the top quarterbacks.

Has the curse lifted?

I think yes. Prepare for better times.

Hallelujah. Go Vols.

If we must lust for our fortune based on others misfortune, we haven't really "accomplished" anything, just backed into "luck" ass-backwards. Now if we field teams that whomp the rears of opponents on a regular basis that's achievement. I'd rather Tennessee take on opposition at full strength so they have no excuses for losing to us. Beating them after they have lost a gallon of blood and only 15 minutes recovery time isn't the Vol way.

Reactions: 3 people
I love these spring threads. New flowers, new gardens, new hope. I'll reserve my celebration until the game clock has run out on a couple of the games next season.

VN Store

Back