Oregon crowd nice,but a strange looking bunch in general

Scruffy and unshaven? Was the game in E. Tn with hunting season just around the corner? Seriously? The duck fans I saw were pretty normal looking folks who just happened to be dressed in green. Gotta tell ya....I saw more than a few good looking oregon gals walking around and the duck cheerleaders are even more impressive close up. Nothing strange about 'em....at all.

I've traveled a lot of this country, including Knoxville and I'll admit that you will see a higher percent of men with beards in the Pacific NW than you do in other parts of the country.

Hopefully the Oregon fans made it to the Wal-Mart near Walker Springs... everyone there has all their teeth, are skinny and very attractive.

I don't know where you saw any attractive Oregon girls. I didn't see a single attractive female wearing Oregon gear. They all looked a little earthy to me or else they just weren't that good looking. I think that also just shows a lot about the South vs. the Northwest. We win every battle when it comes to girls.

Strange. They had some really hot cheerleaders. I bet they recruit them from California.

yeah lets stay away from pointing out what other fans look like when half of ours look like they just got of Larry the Cable guys tour bus

yeah lets stay away from pointing out what other fans look like when half of ours look like they just got of Larry the Cable guys tour bus
Just for that, I might wear orange cammo overalls with no shirt to the UF game. Got to find some orange & white beads for my armpit cornrows though.

yeah there was one guy wearing a cutoff t shirt and cargo shorts. There was an epedemic of cargo shorts. Guess they dress differently out on the west coast.

Glad to hear it. We have our alumni weekend this weekend. I've been told over 100 are attending, but don't know how much to believe that yet

Awesome. Wish I could make it. Have a good one
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Scruffy and unshaven? Was the game in E. Tn with hunting season just around the corner? Seriously? The duck fans I saw were pretty normal looking folks who just happened to be dressed in green. Gotta tell ya....I saw more than a few good looking oregon gals walking around and the duck cheerleaders are even more impressive close up. Nothing strange about 'em....at all.

I can back up some of the scruffy unshaven comments. One man, honestly, looked homeless with some really worn ducks gear on.

I can back up some of the scruffy unshaven comments. One man, honestly, looked homeless with some really worn ducks gear on.

Just lay it down to anti-mugging wear. If you don't look like you got nothing, muggers figure you ain't got nothing to take. I dress that way every time I'm in the market for a new car and don't want a salesperson in my face. I like to comparison shop in peace. When ready to buy, I go to nearby gas station and change to '"customer for real" clothes and a solid attitude of what I want and won't be talked into. Street muggers or car salesmuggers, dressing like that can help.

OK, now you nitwits saying the NW doesn't have pretty women must have accidentally transported to the Russian steppes. I've been on multiple and long trips to Oregon, Washington, and Northern California. I can tell you (my favorites) Stanford girls sizzle, Oregon gals are so darn cute and not exactly what I'd call shy. N. Cali? Well, it's California you know, walking beauty pageant city and all that. Plus these NW gals seem to be mostly healthily slender rather than thickish and personally, I don't mind thick, better rides in my opinion. So next time you putdown guys go NW make sure you're not on the Russian steppes and open your darn eyes.

i've never once heard a california call oregon that.

Me neither. I am married to a California girl and have spent quite a bit of time there too. Most of my time has been spent between Bakersfield and San Diego so I just figured that maybe that was a NorCal saying or something.

VN Store

Back