Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

Day 2 of trying to explain to people you should not use antisemitic tropes made popular by Joseph Goebbels to describe Israel and her people.

It’s really sad that people are this ignorant

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You know I'm just placing it here to get a response outta you. I don't care enough otherwise.....
I’m not sure why you think I’m a bro country guy to begin with. I think gate keepers are moronic for putting energy into something they don’t like.
As far as music goes last year my top five on Spotify were Disturbed, pop evil, godsmack, Jimmy buffet and Zach Brown.
I’m mostly a metal guy with beach music mixed in. Behr is your bro country fan

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I’m not sure why you think I’m a bro country guy to begin with. I think gate keepers are moronic for putting energy into something they don’t like.
As far as music goes last year my top five on Spotify were Disturbed, pop evil, godsmack, Jimmy buffet and Zach Brown.
I’m mostly a metal guy with beach music mixed in. Behr is your bro country fan

I know you're not but I know I can get a reaction outta you....

Aint no different than you from time to time in the PF getting reactions....

I know you're not but I know I can get a reaction outta you....

Aint no different than you from time to time in the PF getting reactions....
What reaction do you think you’re getting?
If you’re trying to push the “The smart numbers guy is not very sophisticated” persona then it’s decently affective. But that’s not generally what you’re about.

I have this conversation a lot with a neighbor who is a metal gatekeeper. I find the dynamics of those who attach themselves to something and then have to belittle others who like something else interesting. Now you are attempting to troll but most that fall into that category have one of 2 things going on. They have ****** lives and lack self worth and therefore need something to make themselves feel better about thier lack of value. Those types of gatekeepers tend to be Bama fans too. The other type tend to lack intelligence. They are not stupid per se but they are somewhat self aware and use it as a coping mechanism. The average person doesn’t give much thought to feelings superiority based on some sort of preference. The neighbor is a welder. Makes a good living but he ain’t the brightest bulb in the box.

What reaction do you think you’re getting?
If you’re trying to push the “The smart numbers guy is not very sophisticated” persona then it’s decently affective. But that’s not generally what you’re about.

I have this conversation a lot with a neighbor who is a metal gatekeeper. I find the dynamics of those who attach themselves to something and then have to belittle others who like something else interesting. Now you are attempting to troll but most that fall into that category have one of 2 things going on. They have ****** lives and lack self worth and therefore need something to make themselves feel better about thier lack of value. Those types of gatekeepers tend to be Bama fans too. The other type tend to lack intelligence. They are not stupid per se but they are somewhat self aware and use it as a coping mechanism. The average person doesn’t give much thought to feelings superiority based on some sort of preference. The neighbor is a welder. Makes a good living but he ain’t the brightest bulb in the box.
And some tease me about expressing myself with the written word… 😉

That seems to be consistent across all religions.

I’m a pretty religious person….publicly and privately. I keep hearing people say “god told me to do…….” I can honestly say I’ve never had that experience. Clearly G-d thinks I’m doing ok by myself ……..or he has no specific plans for me……either way, never been told what G-ds will is. Not by G-d, anyway
I haven't ever had Him talk to me in a thunderous voice and tell me to do great things, or buy that nice car I've always wanted. But there have been whispers of direction usually based around helping others or when I react with love, patience, and peace in a stressful situation. For me, that's holy Spirit in action.
Do you experience similar? Do you consider it holy Spirit?

I haven't ever had Him talk to me in a thunderous voice and tell me to do great things, or buy that nice car I've always wanted. But there have been whispers of direction usually based around helping others or when I react with love, patience, and peace in a stressful situation. For me, that's holy Spirit in action.
Do you experience similar? Do you consider it holy Spirit?
Ok first, from my perspective the “holy spirit” is simply “G-d the father” but that’s a completely different subject….

Story time.
And there are a couple.

2 separate times I’ve had a feeling come over me while driving. That feeling was simply “slow down”. It could be what you describe as the Holy Spirit because it was a weird feeling. Best I can describe it was like all the sudden I just knew I should slow down. Both times I had massive wrecks. And walked away UN injured. I’ve joke that G-d should have said “stop” and next time he says “slow down” I’m stopping.

Story number 2.

My father was in ICU. Something happened and it was clear to me he was going to die. I took a knee between the 2 ICUs and went to pray. The Red woman was with me for this. All the sudden there were 2 people standing over me and Red. They said “we’ve been sent to pray over you by the lord your G-d if we may” I said absolutely. They started praying….loud….heres the thing, I wasn’t listening to a word they said. I was looking down the hall at my mother and friends and family wondering why nobody was looking at us.
They finished praying and said “peace be with you” I looked at Red as I stood up then looked at them to thank them and they were gone. I didn’t have time to worry about it as visiting time was running out and I wanted to see dad one more time. When I got back to dad he had this goofy smile on his face. Numbers were still bad but he was smiling. That’s when G-d smacked me. The one time I’ve heard from the almighty. And it was that same knowing but it was like knowing how to breathe. I just knew Jaybird was going to live. I told Errbody and absolutely no one believed me. His O sat was 79 at that moment and he lost consciousness for 10 weeks but he did live …..for another 20years. Every Dr said his survival wasn’t possible and he was a miracle.

The point….. I believe that the people praying over Red and I probably delivered the message but I wasn’t listening. So I received a G-d Smack. For the record, it sounds really cool but I seriously recommend avoiding it if at all possible. I can’t explain why or the feeling but it’s not a great experience.

VN Store

Back