Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

I’m curious, do you report it when you see it? I know the old “snitches get stitches” bit, but how does anyone know if the seriously bad crap is never called out? The mods can’t read everything.

If someone uses racist slang, I do. If it still remains, I'll tag Freak. I've only done that a couple of times and the thread gets cleaned up immediately...

I know I push some lines and have had my fair share of posts removed for inappropriate jokes....

I’m curious, do you report it when you see it? I know the old “snitches get stitches” bit, but how does anyone know if the seriously bad crap is never called out? The mods can’t read everything.
Nope. I straight up call them out on it.
Right now there’s a putz who said it was in Jews nature to steal land. I said your racism is showing and he’s been crying about that for 12 hours now.
He said he meant “Israel” and edited his post.
That changes nothing. Israel is a Jewish nation. Saying that it’s in the nature of the Jewish nation lead by Jews to steal land is still antisemitism. I even gave him an out. All he had to do was change it to historically the nation of Israel has stolen land. That would not be antisemitism. But nope. He’s convinced that saying Jews steal by nature isn’t antisemitism.

For the record I don’t think he’s a racist like the Nash guy. He’s just a stubborn ass who won’t back off a racist statement and I’m a stubborn ass who won’t let it go.

There's some that tiptoe up to that line and there's some that completely cross it. Enforcement varies and many times, varies on political beliefs....
I appear to be fair game.
Most likely because I can dish it out too.
Honestly I say let them speak. It’s easier to know who the shitheads are that way

People don't like being called out on inconsistencies...

When the I-40 bridge was shut down for several months in Memphis, I asked if TDOT was incompetent or intentionally hurting Memphis. I was told I was crazy.

When the bridge fell in Baltimore today, those same people asked "Was it incompetence or intentional?"

Nope. I straight up call them out on it.
Right now there’s a putz who said it was in Jews nature to steal land. I said your racism is showing and he’s been crying about that for 12 hours now.
He said he meant “Israel” and edited his post.
That changes nothing. Israel is a Jewish nation. Saying that it’s in the nature of the Jewish nation lead by Jews to steal land is still antisemitism. I even gave him an out. All he had to do was change it to historically the nation of Israel has stolen land. That would not be antisemitism. But nope. He’s convinced that saying Jews steal by nature isn’t antisemitism.

For the record I don’t think he’s a racist like the Nash guy. He’s just a stubborn ass who won’t back off a racist statement and I’m a stubborn ass who won’t let it go.
If your people wouldn't steal land, we wouldn't have this problem.
😉

VN Store

Back