Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

Slice would rather sleep than watch our boys beat Bama. Not a true fan imo.

In all seriousness, if you and red haven't made it to buy a couch let me know.i live in Harriman and we can grab a bite or coffee if you want. If not, no worries.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Slice would rather sleep than watch our boys beat Bama. Not a true fan imo.

In all seriousness, if you and red haven't made it to buy a couch let me know.i live in Harriman and we can grab a bite or coffee if you want. If not, no worries.
Her mother has dementia. Getting out of town is difficult. Her sister bailed on us so we could not go. Probably going to be a month before we can try again.
Will absolutely shout at you when we come up

Reactions: volsforever27
So what's the story when this happens? Did the HVAC guys just fake it, or was there really an opening, and later roofers couldn't be bothered?
It’s hard to say who the original lazy ass was but my guess is the roofers covered the hole and could not find it again.

I solved it by getting in the attic and cutting it out from the inside.

What a great day.
I’ve got an antisemite pet bitch following me around….hanging on my every word……just waiting for the opportunity to try and talk ****. Now I used to do this too a lot of different types of people, and I changed because it’s not a positive thing to cause people anguish, but I’m making an exception for the slime of humanity. Plus it’s still a lot of fun.

I truly am a blessing.

What a great day.
I’ve got an antisemite pet bitch following me around….hanging on my every word……just waiting for the opportunity to try and talk ****. Now I used to do this too a lot of different types of people, and I changed because it’s not a positive thing to cause people anguish, but I’m making an exception for the slime of humanity. Plus it’s still a lot of fun.

I truly am a blessing.
Naughty

What a great day.

I truly am a blessing.

Nash?

Ignorance is the soil, fear the seed, prejudice the vine, hatred the flower, and violence the fruit. An open mind, a lifetime of learning gives fear no purchase and brings us closer to enlightenment.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back