Orange and White Game roll call

I have to fess up though JP: as far as my wife knew, the main reason I was going to Knoxville (other than to look in on my 88 yr-old mom) was to visit a supplier in Maryville (ended up telling my supplier to run my product without me). But I'd rather not hear the sarcasm about UT football so I never mentioned the O&W game to the wife.

We do what we gotta do to get by, brother. :good!:

Anyone totaling these up? How close are we😁

We're up to 183.

Haha. Just kidding around, I didn't count.

But it's gonna be somewhere in that ballpark. We're not gonna see 70,000 check-ins on VN.com. We are the obsessive tip of the Volunteer Nation spear, and not a very big % of it, either. :)

Ill be there, plus my 12 year old son. Coming from the TRI. Most excited I've seen him about Tennessee football in quite a while.

Anything interesting going on before the game? Any personalities about town to meet?

Reactions: 1 person
Driving up from ATL later this morning with a friend and both our son's. Will be the first game for both kids!

Ill be there, plus my 12 year old son. Coming from the TRI. Most excited I've seen him about Tennessee football in quite a while.

Anything interesting going on before the game? Any personalities about town to meet?

Ainge, Maggitt, and Reeves-Maybin will be in Market Square at Tailgate Clothing for a meet & greet after the game.

Almost there. Passed someclowns earlier on 40 having a white power protest on the bridge. Hopefully all of the recruits are coming another direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Saw a guy with his little girl, looked like she was about 4, explaining the statue of General Neyland. 😃

VN Store

Back