Orange and White Game roll call

Might be coming from 6 hours away with my oldest son. At home on paternity leave and depends if the Mrs keeps feeling well after delivering last week.

May not be the wisest move leaving your newborn child at home with the wife

Well I was there during the Kiffin game, and there were only about 35k there. I hope I'm wrong, but I would be shocked if it's half full.

Bringing up 6 with me in the RV on Saturday from Chattown. Where's the best place to park and walk. Not much time to hang out before.

normally RV parking is on the AG campus...don't know if they allow different arrangements for O&W or not...may be worth a call to ticket office tomorrow.

I'll be there. Don't yet know whether I'll be alone or be able to talk my (non-football) bride of 30 years into joining me. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please. :)

Gave you a like and can empathize deeply. Tempted to quote Bill Clinton ("I feel your pain") but I already did that in a recent post. My own wife of 25 years is from Russia and probably hated me for dragging her from Baton Rouge to Neyland Stadium every year in our first few years of marriage. Then came the first little one and then a move to Houston and it was bye-bye season tickets...

Reactions: 1 person
Can someone get a thread started with all of the recruits that are gonna be there. Just off the top of my head I think there’s going to be at least 5 gives that are top 100 players right?

Hey Freak - Yep, the family and I will be there. Showing support for the Vols and for the new coach and staff.

Reactions: 1 person
Gave you a like and can empathize deeply. Tempted to quote Bill Clinton ("I feel your pain") but I already did that in a recent post. My own wife of 25 years is from Russia and probably hated me for dragging her from Baton Rouge to Neyland Stadium every year in our first few years of marriage. Then came the first little one and then a move to Houston and it was bye-bye season tickets...

Thanks, Dave. I don't know if we have it worse trying to get our wives interested, or they have it worse putting up with our attempts. Hehe. :hi:

VN Store

Back