Orange and White Game roll call

She's coming! Two from Lebanon. :)

p.s. Okay, quickly realized that could be read two ways. Get yer minds outta the gutters! :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 3 people
31 of us attending- 5 from 2 hrs, 25 from 5.5 hours and one from 7 hours.
Will be celebrating our favorite Volunteer in his final year of playing football at Tennessee

Reactions: 4 people
Parking is free except for Lot 9 across the street from Neyland. Not sure about good RV parking though.

We park our RV at the Coliseum during football season - we walk across to the Marriott then down by the river to the stadium from there - good times.

Reactions: 1 person
My regrets this year. Live in Mt. Juliet about 2 hours away, but playing a gig for a wedding in Jackson, Mississippi on Saturday. Had no control over the schedule. You guys rip it up!

With Pruitt pleading for fans to turn out this Saturday I thought it would be interesting to see how many folks are planning to attend the Orange and White game.

So, who’s going? How many in your party? Are you local? If not where are you traveling from (or how long is your trip)?

:hi:

First OW game coming from Woodstock Ga party of 4

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks, Dave. I don't know if we have it worse trying to get our wives interested, or they have it worse putting up with our attempts. Hehe. :hi:

Yeah, heard that. Up till a week ago I was gonna drive up by myself and she didn't mind even though 4/22 is our anniversary. But all of a sudden some new business deals popped up and I decided better keep my nose to the grindstone. Hopefully I can make a trip in October and get in to see a game. But for sure gonna take that trip to Alaska in July with my son who's graduating high school in a month. An old buddy - we lived next door in S Knoxville and were best friends growing up - has lived in Alaska for 35 years and been inviting me for some fishing. Time to cross that one off the ole bucket list.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, heard that. Up till a week ago I was gonna drive up by myself and she didn't mind even though 4/22 is our anniversary. But all of a sudden some new business deals popped up and I decided better keep my nose to the grindstone. Hopefully I can make a trip in October and get in to see a game. But for sure gonna take that trip to Alaska in July with my son who's graduating high school in a month. An old buddy - we lived next door in S Knoxville and were best friends growing up - has lived in Alaska for 35 years and been inviting me for some fishing. Time to cross that one off the ole bucket list.

I have to fess up though JP: as far as my wife knew, the main reason I was going to Knoxville (other than to look in on my 88 yr-old mom) was to visit a supplier in Maryville (ended up telling my supplier to run my product without me). But I'd rather not hear the sarcasm about UT football so I never mentioned the O&W game to the wife.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back