Opinion on Vol symbol

Wow. Pay attention for the next couple of sentences so I can break this down for you.

exhibit A:
What you said: "I think the V*ls logo with DC is as redneck as it gets."

What I understood: this guy thinks that the ut logo with the silloutte of dc is redneck.

exhibit b:
What I said: "Wearing a shirt with his likeness on it does not make a man seem redneck." ( I also gave you insight as to why a logo including him should not be viewed as redneck.)

What you understood: He thinks I think DC is a redneck

exhibit c:
What I said: " The logo that is so "redneck" in your eyes is nothing more than a silloutte of Davy. I don't care that you don't like the logo. I'm just pointing out why it makes sense for us to use his likeness as a representative of our program."

What you understood: Dude still thinks I think DC is a redneck. I'm gonna call him stupid and thin skinned. Yeah, that should teach him to contradict my opinion.

exhibit d:
What you said: "I took you up on your offer and read my post again. I failed to see where I implied DC is redneck."

I NEVER SAID YOU THOUGHT DC WAS A REDNECK. I SAID YOU FEEL THAT WEARING HIS LIKENESS ON A SHIRT MADE YOU FEEL REDNECK AND THAT'S PLAIN STUPID.

exhibit e:
What you said: "I pretty clearly stated that the LOGO is redneck."

What I say: I clearly told you why it's not as well as why we should use it more often.

You are the one who started off your post with a comment about being a minority in feeling that the logo sucked. One would have assumed that accepting that fact would also prepare you for when others disagreed.

Do you see why I think it's ironic that you are calling me stupid and thin skinned? I would say the same about you, but i'm kinda afraid that you could potentially be retarted. I would then feel like a jerk for calling a retard stupid. So, let me leave you with this thought. I would rather have a disagreement with a fellow Vol than a friedly conversation with a Bam or a Gator. We don't have to agree on a logo to both be Vol fans, and thats all that matters.

:lol::thumbsup:

Wow. Pay attention for the next couple of sentences so I can break this down for you.

exhibit A:
What you said: "I think the V*ls logo with DC is as redneck as it gets."

What I understood: this guy thinks that the ut logo with the silloutte of dc is redneck.

exhibit b:
What I said: "Wearing a shirt with his likeness on it does not make a man seem redneck." ( I also gave you insight as to why a logo including him should not be viewed as redneck.)

What you understood: He thinks I think DC is a redneck

exhibit c:
What I said: " The logo that is so "redneck" in your eyes is nothing more than a silloutte of Davy. I don't care that you don't like the logo. I'm just pointing out why it makes sense for us to use his likeness as a representative of our program."

What you understood: Dude still thinks I think DC is a redneck. I'm gonna call him stupid and thin skinned. Yeah, that should teach him to contradict my opinion.

exhibit d:
What you said: "I took you up on your offer and read my post again. I failed to see where I implied DC is redneck."

I NEVER SAID YOU THOUGHT DC WAS A REDNECK. I SAID YOU FEEL THAT WEARING HIS LIKENESS ON A SHIRT MADE YOU FEEL REDNECK AND THAT'S PLAIN STUPID.

exhibit e:
What you said: "I pretty clearly stated that the LOGO is redneck."

What I say: I clearly told you why it's not as well as why we should use it more often.

You are the one who started off your post with a comment about being a minority in feeling that the logo sucked. One would have assumed that accepting that fact would also prepare you for when others disagreed.

Do you see why I think it's ironic that you are calling me stupid and thin skinned? I would say the same about you, but i'm kinda afraid that you could potentially be retarted. I would then feel like a jerk for calling a retard stupid. So, let me leave you with this thought. I would rather have a disagreement with a fellow Vol than a friedly conversation with a Bam or a Gator. We don't have to agree on a logo to both be Vol fans, and thats all that matters.

Thanks! This post further proves my point, esp the bold.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bama Troll?

Another piece of evidence that the Vols have the stupidest fan base. Apparently Bama fans log on to Vol boards to brag that they cheat, therefore they refer to themselves as bama cheats.
:crazy:

Another piece of evidence that the Vols have the stupidest fan base. Apparently Bama fans log on to Vol boards to brag that they cheat, therefore they refer to themselves as bama cheats.
:crazy:

You thought that too?

Thanks! This post further proves my point, esp the bold.

I typed a 400 word post laying out your lack of comprehension skills and the best comeback you could think of was to point out that I spelled retarded with a t instead of a d. I take that as your admission of defeat in this argument.

I typed a 400 word post laying out your lack of comprehension skills and the best comeback you could think of was to point out that I spelled retarded with a t instead of a d. I take that as your admission of defeat in this argument.

Don't call him a supporter of rednecks. Retarded is ok I guess.

Let me guess...you think Bud Lite is a good beer, you think Nascar is a real sport, you wear a goatee, you own more than one pair of denim shorts, you eat your well done sirloin smothered in A1, you buy Christmas gifts at Walmart, maybe a little overweight cause the Bud Lite isn't working, you bathe in CKOne, and you like the V*ls logo.

How'd I do?

Let me guess...you think Bud Lite is a good beerYes, you think Nascar is a real sportNo, you wear a goateeKinda, you own more than one pair of denim shortsNegative, you eat your well done sirloin smothered in A1Both, you buy Christmas gifts at WalmartYes, maybe a little overweight cause the Bud Lite isn't workingNope, you bathe in CKOneDon't even Know what that is, and you like the V*ls logoYes.

How'd I do?

You went 4-4-1 with me, and I am a redneck.

hwl

I love the Smokey logo on this hat. It's simple and classy but also interesting.

DjCrenshaw-You're exactly right. You can't help but laugh at them. I would never buy anything with the new Smokey logos.

The new Smokey logo circa mid-2000s is horrendous. It's literally one of (if not THE) worst logo in D1 sports.

Let me guess...you think Bud Lite is a good beer, you think Nascar is a real sport, you wear a goatee, you own more than one pair of denim shorts, you eat your well done sirloin smothered in A1, you buy Christmas gifts at Walmart, maybe a little overweight cause the Bud Lite isn't working, you bathe in CKOne, and you like the V*ls logo.

How'd I do?

BL is no higher than 5th on my list. It's all American though. None of that crappy imported junk that people drink when they are trying too hard.

I can't remember watching a nascar race in the last decade. (Although my parents have a river front home beside Sterling Marlin.)

I shave every morning and have never worn facial hair.

No denim shorts for me. I wear golf polos over khaki pants through the work week to and golf polos over khaki shorts on the weekends. (except on casual Fridays. We have like 3 Bam's at the office, so i wear my UT apparel every Friday.)

My steak of choice is the filet from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse cooked medium. It's probably above your price range so I doubt you know anything about the place.

I shop at Walmart every week like basically every other American. I'm sure I buy some of my Christmas presents there.

The cologne I wear is Aqua Di Geo by Armani. Some good smellin' stuff.

I don't really understand what any of this has to do with the topic at hand, but since we are playing, let me give it a try.

You strike me as having the little man complex. 5'5"-5"7" range? I am also seeing Bama bangs. How did I do?

How'd I do?

Minus the CKOne and denim shorts

VN Store

Back