Omelettes and other breakfast favorites of the VN faithful

Number one on the hit parade would be all the tenderloin biscuits I can stuff in my face with several glasses of ice cold 1% milk

Number two would be the Country Boy at Cracker Barrel with country ham, scrambled eggs, tater casserole and fried apples with biscuits and cold milk.

Number three would be three eggs scrambled with cheese, double hash browns, white toast, side of bacon and large milk at the Waffle House (and a large coffee to go because it is so good)

Smokey Mountain Market on Chapman back in the early 90's used to make a mean egg sandwich with homegrown tomatoes and mayo on toast (fresh while you wait).

Reactions: 1 person
There's a convince store over here
White Oak Station, and there biscuits and sausage gravy is awesome and it's like a 1.99

Plain greek yogurt, tangerines or blueberries (or whatever) and honey drizzled on top. No, I am not a hippy. I eat this once or twice a day most days and it is packed with protein. I rarely feel hungry throughout the day.

no-damn.gif

So I had some of those pre-cooked sausage crumbles and was making pancakes. In a "hey you got chocolate in my peanut butter; you got peanut butter on my chocolate" moment I decided to put sausage crumbles in the batter.

The result was glorious.

So I had some of those pre-cooked sausage crumbles and was making pancakes. In a "hey you got chocolate in my peanut butter; you got peanut butter on my chocolate" moment I decided to put sausage crumbles in the batter.

The result was glorious.

I can only imagine. Sounds good to me. Anytime I make pancakes, I make 2-3 sausage patties and pour syrup on them, too.

I have several breakfast favorites. One is, 4 sunny side up eggs neatly placed on a plate of hash-browns w/ 8-10 pieces of bacon on the side. Another is, I'll bake a half dozen cat head biscuits. Take two and shred them and top them with a large amount of sausage gravy that would make Hardee's profit line scream in agony and top it all with 2-3 scrambled eggs. And, of course, half a dozen pieces of bacon on the side. The remaining biscuits, I use later as snacks covered with honey butter.

I have several breakfast favorites. One is, 4 sunny side up eggs neatly placed on a plate of hash-browns w/ 8-10 pieces of bacon on the side. Another is, I'll bake a half dozen cat head biscuits. Take two and shred them and top them with a large amount of sausage gravy that would make Hardee's profit line scream in agony and top it all with 2-3 scrambled eggs. And, of course, half a dozen pieces of bacon on the side. The remaining biscuits, I use later as snacks covered with honey butter.

You must piss your doctor off

That is some very nice lite breakfast options. I like the way you think Sly. :hi:

VN Store

Back