Omelettes and other breakfast favorites of the VN faithful

I like the garden omelette at IHOP too. I think they have tomatoe's, peppers, mushrooms. If I make them, I use egg whites, doesn't get much healthier then that.

I'm feeling a trip to Cracker Barrel after reading this. Uncle Festers Country Fried Breakfast or wt.f its called would hit the spot.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not an egg fan. It's nothing more than chicken abortion. (j/k) I have eaten at many local greasy spoons that are infinitely better than Cracker Barrel and Cracker Barrel isn't too bad. Give me country ham any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Not an egg fan. It's nothing more than chicken abortion. (j/k) I have eaten at many local greasy spoons that are infinitely better than Cracker Barrel and Cracker Barrel isn't too bad. Give me country ham any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
The local farm store serves breakfast outdoors on weekends, its great (and cheap)

Give me the Hobo Breakfast at any of the greasy spoons down by the wharf and I don't have to eat again until dinner.

The local farm store serves breakfast outdoors on weekends, its great (and cheap)

One of the best breakfasts I have ever eaten is an all you can eat deal at a local church. They do it every 3rd Saturday of the month. They have biscuits-n-gravy, pork tenderloin, sausage, bacon, country ham, and scrambled eggs (which I don't eat) You get a bowl full of each placed in front of you. Did I mention it was all you can eat? No set price, just ask for donations. So good your tongue will fly out of your mouth and smack you in the back of your head in anticipation of all the artery clogging goodness.:dance2::rock::loco:

One of the best breakfasts I have ever eaten is an all you can eat deal at a local church. They do it every 3rd Saturday of the month. They have biscuits-n-gravy, pork tenderloin, sausage, bacon, country ham, and scrambled eggs (which I don't eat) You get a bowl full of each placed in front of you. Did I mention it was all you can eat? No set price, just ask for donations. So good your tongue will fly out of your mouth and smack you in the back of your head in anticipation of all the artery clogging goodness.:dance2::rock::loco:

Reminds me of the great Ron Swanson....

"Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have"

You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have

VN Store

Back