Omelettes and other breakfast favorites of the VN faithful

Not an egg fan. It's nothing more than chicken abortion. (j/k) I have eaten at many local greasy spoons that are infinitely better than Cracker Barrel and Cracker Barrel isn't too bad. Give me country ham any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

The last good breakfast I had with eggs, pancakes hasbrowns and sausage was this past Christmas... in Kauai.

Migas from Cisco's in Austin, Tx. Scrambled eggs, refried beans, sausage, salsa, fried tortilla strips and warm thick corn tortillas. Your life will be forever changed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you have never tried Noshville in Nashville you are missing a great breakfast or brunch!

The last good breakfast I had with eggs, pancakes hasbrowns and sausage was this past Christmas... in Kauai.

Good deal. Glad you got to visit paradise.

Did Kauai have sawmill gravy? Or was it 'just add milk' gravy?

Good deal. Glad you got to visit paradise.

Did Kauai have sawmill gravy? Or was it 'just add milk' gravy?

The restaurant in Kauai didn't have the gravy I don't think, but there was a place called ken's House of Pancakes in Hilo that was a Hawaiian version of IHOP that had the good ole greasy country breakfast we all know and love.

yqvebf262405dxq2pk5.jpg

Migas from Cisco's in Austin, Tx. Scrambled eggs, refried beans, sausage, salsa, fried tortilla strips and warm thick corn tortillas. Your life will be forever changed.

Moved to ATX in Feb. and ate there w/in first two weeks on recommendation. Excellent.

Solid thread. I'm now considering taking leave tomorrow so I can go eat at my favorite breakfast spot.

Just had some toast with Shedd's Spread and a glass of milk for dinner. Also makes for a delicious breakfast

Woke up at 4:30 this morning and was craving sweet potato pancakes. So I went down to the local breakfast house and ordered a short stack. It was awesome!

VN Store

Back