Ole Miss fans calling out Kahlil McKenzie

For a Pig fan he's a pretty good guy :p He got me tickets to the first game of the Butch Jones era, and I even have photo proof of him wearing a Tennessee shirt. He'd kill me if I ever posted it anywhere!

Post it!!! But first.... Mail me that Vol shirt (if its an extra large) if it isn't then ignore this request :)

Reactions: 1 person
Calling out Kmac is just a really dumb thing to do.

No team wants him extra motivated to totally destroy them if they have 2 active brain cells.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

I made one comment and got banned :( maybe because i created an account with the username "peyton"

Reactions: 5 people
Thank God for Mississippi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

""Thank God for Mississippi" is a common adage in the United States, particularly in the South, that is generally used when discussing rankings of U.S. states. Since the state of Mississippi generally ranks near or (stereotypically) at the bottom of such rankings, residents of other states ranking near the bottom frequently proclaim, "Thank God for Mississippi", since the presence of that state in 50th place spares them of the shame of finishing in last place."

Reactions: 3 people
By no means am I an Ole Miss defender, but you are just dead wrong about Ole Miss and their place in conference history.

As to your question, they have 6 SEC championships in football (they won their last in 1963 before Archie Manning was even there) which puts them in the middle of the pack of SEC schools. They have three National titles. The November 1969 loss by Tennessee to Ole Miss 38-0 when we were undefeated and ranked number 3 in the nation has to rank in the top five of most costly defeats in Tennessee football history.

Okay, now back to defending K Mac.

Only one of those "national championships" is recognized by the NCAA and it was over 50 years ago.

Same thing with the SEC championships you reference. Those are from the 50s and 60s. Since divisional play started in 1992, Ole Miss hasn't even played in an SEC championship let alone won one.

I'm not wrong. Ole Miss football history is a JOKE compared to nearly every other program in the SEC not named Vanderbilt or Kentucky. It's one of the worst programs in the SEC. Bama, UF, UGA, Auburn, LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas, UT, and Miss State are hands down better traditional football programs. South Carolina and Missouri are arguably better as well. Kentucky and Vanderbilt are the only two programs worse in the SEC than Ole Miss.

Check your facts.

Reactions: 2 people
Missouri fans are quickly becoming the most obnoxious fan base in the SEC and it may not even be close.

Go to some SEC forums or read the comments on BR and SDS if you don't believe me.

They expect fan bases of all time great programs like UF, UT, and UGA to bow down and kiss their ass because they backed into 2 SEC Championship Games and promptly got their **** kicked in by 2 other historic programs.

Thanks, Georgia.

Reactions: 2 people
Only one of those "national championships" is recognized by the NCAA and it was over 50 years ago.

Same thing with the SEC championships you reference. Those are from the 50s and 60s. Since divisional play started in 1992, Ole Miss hasn't even played in an SEC championship let alone won one.

I'm not wrong. Ole Miss football history is a JOKE compared to nearly every other program in the SEC not named Vanderbilt or Kentucky. It's one of the worst programs in the SEC. Bama, UF, UGA, Auburn, LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas, UT, and Miss State are hands down better traditional football programs. South Carolina and Missouri are arguably better as well. Kentucky and Vanderbilt are the only two programs worse in the SEC than Ole Miss.

Check your facts.

It's check my stats not check your facts.

Khalil could eat Nkemdichi (probably a typo there) and he is the pride and joy of the Ole Miss D....and KMac is 18. Let the haters hate.

The bond between Kahlil and Tommy Townsend is interesting to me. When's the last time a 5* DT was best buds with the punter?

Here's another recruiting question for the Ole Miss faithful:
Where did Peyton Manning NOT GO?

VN Store

Back