Ole Miss fans calling out Kahlil McKenzie

McKenzie needs to relaize you reap what you sow and put the damn social media account down.

Read, don't post. I feel this will be a recurring isasue over the next 3 years.

McKenzie needs to relaize you reap what you sow and put the damn social media account down.

Read, don't post. I feel this will be a recurring isasue over the next 3 years.

Seems like Twitter is a little too intense for you...might want to sit it out. :ermm:

Reactions: 2 people
saw this when it happened... just a bunch of butt hurt fans. Now saying he wont be any good, but if he chose them he would be the second coming of christ.

That is the way children's minds operate...

Hey, I live in west LR - would love to bump into another Vol fan around here from time to time.

I live in Cabot, but work in in WLR. I have met TONS of Vol fans around here! In fact, a few weeks ago my husband and I went out to Petit Jean State Park and stopped to eat in Conway. A lady saw my license plate and said she was from Chattown and was a big Vol fan. Then while we were in the park itself, a man and his wife walked past and noticed my Vol sticker and said he was also a Vol fan (wife was a Gator, booo!). Two fans in one day :rock: My husband is a Pig fan so he was despondent that we could still run in to my beloved fan base in his home state :p

I live in Cabot, but work in in WLR. I have met TONS of Vol fans around here! In fact, a few weeks ago my husband and I went out to Petit Jean State Park and stopped to eat in Conway. A lady saw my license plate and said she was from Chattown and was a big Vol fan. Then while we were in the park itself, a man and his wife walked past and noticed my Vol sticker and said he was also a Vol fan (wife was a Gator, booo!). Two fans in one day :rock: My husband is a Pig fan so he was despondent that we could still run in to my beloved fan base in his home state :p

You should dump that sorry so-and-so, and marry instead someone worthy of your intelligence and beauty. Any fellow Vol fan should do nicely. :)

You should dump that sorry so-and-so, and marry instead someone worthy of your intelligence and beauty. Any fellow Vol fan should do nicely. :)

For a Pig fan he's a pretty good guy :p He got me tickets to the first game of the Butch Jones era, and I even have photo proof of him wearing a Tennessee shirt. He'd kill me if I ever posted it anywhere!

Obviously, Ole Miss fans are butthurt but McKenzie has done some douchey things via social media. But we need some cockiness to the team...if we start winning...

For a Pig fan he's a pretty good guy :p He got me tickets to the first game of the Butch Jones era, and I even have photo proof of him wearing a Tennessee shirt. He'd kill me if I ever posted it anywhere!

Haha, yeah, I was just kidding. I'm sure he's a good fella. Sort of. In an alternate universe where there are no Vols fans remaining because we all experienced the rapture, leaving only the heathens behind. Sure he'd be top of the line in that world. :)

Don't tell him I said all this, by the way, he might be bigger than me. ;)

Haha, yeah, I was just kidding. I'm sure he's a good fella. Sort of. In an alternate universe where there are no Vols fans remaining because we all experienced the rapture, leaving only the heathens behind. Sure he'd be top of the line in that world. :)

Don't tell him I said all this, by the way, he might be bigger than me. ;)

Bwhahaha I've made that same comment to him about the Rapture before! No worries, he knows he's lucky to have snagged a woman from the greatest fanbase that ever hath existed!

Unbelievable that they call Kahlil. Especially after all the crap they was saying about TN and Drew on NSD.

Unbelievable that they call Kahlil. Especially after all the crap they was saying about TN and Drew on NSD.

That post was from Feb during signing day and it WAS pretty classless. Not sure why this is even a topic today.

:finger3:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ole miss and freeze and there fans, who gives a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF what they say or think.:finger3:

Reactions: 2 people
Quoting a friend I had from Arkansas, "How do you find Mississippi? You walk east from Arkansas until you smell crap. Then you head south until you're stepping in it."

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back