Ole Miss fans calling out Kahlil McKenzie

From the 2006 James Franco movie 'Annapolis' (not a bad flick btw):

Twins: "You want to know why I stay in this room (as your roommate)?"

Jake (Franco): "Yeah."

Twins: "Cause Jake, you're my Mississippi."

Jake: "I'm your what?"

Twins: "People who live in Arkansas, you know what their favorite state is?"

Jake: "No."

Twins: "Mississippi. Cause as long as it's around, Arkansas is not the worst state in the country."

Jake: "I'm Mississippi?"

Twins: "You sure as hell ain't California."

Reactions: 5 people
This is old news and was all over this board around signing day. You can tell it's the dead period.....lol

How funny dead period reminds me of a girl I met in Oxford a few years back.... oh come on it's a joke. Come on? Twss anyway......

Oh the butthurt is strong in North Mississippi. Well at least they were able to get Drew Richmond.

Oh.... wait a sec

Please give Prep H generously to any Rebel fan you may encounter Nation

Reactions: 1 person
Ole Miss fans should be more worried about their new QB going Aaron Hernandez on unsuspecting clubbers in Oxford.

Reactions: 2 people
I ran across an Ole Miss Twitter troll account that solely posts negative stuff about Tennessee. People are pathetic.

My guess is that the individual who started this Twitter account was a decent hs football player and a UT fan growing up. When he was recruited by other schools and overlooked by UT upon graduation, he turned into a hater. I've personally met a handful of those during my 20 years in TN.

Who cares what they think? That is recruiting, they get theirs and we get ours, easy to talk when they are not on our schedule in 2015, I think they know the results would be different if they were. Talk about choke artist.....the school up north have had them.

Go Vols!!

My daugher lives in MS with the ex. She just finished community college and is going to Ole Miss in the fall. For someone with a 3.86 GPA she's not as smart as I wish she was. I already told her, she's blood and I love her, but UT love runs deep. I won't be wearing anything Ole Miss unless I need them to beat someone that helps us out!

Reactions: 2 people
Even if that were true, surely Richmond will adapt. We ate Iowa's #1 overall OT alive but the NFL didn't care come draft day. 5* talent is 5* talent and NFL talent is NFL talent. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed if there's an issue.

Who ate him alive?

VN Store

Back