Official WBB NCAA tournament thread 2024

Ole Miss picked the wrong day to have their worst day as a team. Notre Dame is NOT 20 first-half points better than Ole Miss, but the Rebs can't throw it in the ocean today and are totally unfocused and playing scared now. I hate it for them. Not that I have anything against Notre Dame. And NOT that I'm giving all the credit for ND's domination to OM's bad day. But I'm kinduva fan of both Madison Scott and Marquesha Davis and hoped they'd shine today.

Nothing is going right for Ole Miss today. It reminds me of a couple of our games during the dark period of our season. Ugh.

Ole Miss picked the wrong day to have their worst day as a team. Notre Dame is NOT 20 first-half points better than Ole Miss, but the Rebs can't throw it in the ocean today and are totally unfocused and playing scared now. I hate it for them. Not that I have anything against Notre Dame. And NOT that I'm giving all the credit for ND's domination to OM's bad day. But I'm kinduva fan of both Madison Scott and Marquesha Davis and hoped they'd shine today.

Nothing is going right for Ole Miss today. It reminds me of a couple of our games during the dark period of our season. Ugh.
OM was always one of the most athletic teams, but also one of the worse shooting teams in the conference, caught up to them today, a six man squad schooled them. Ivey > Yo, not even close, in many ways.

Had to get the hell out if game thread. Now where are those LSU and South Carolina water carriers at?🤣🤣🤣

I followed Syracuse all season long and I knew that no matter what the score was, no matter how big the lead seemed, they were going to come charging back in Q4 and make it a game. Tonight was no exception. Of course I am happy that UConn won, but it's with all the sincerity in the world that I tip my hat to Coach HLJ, Fair, and the rest of the team. Absolutely no quit, dominated the rebound game, scored the big 3s when they needed them ... they play a tough, physical (but not dirty) game. This was a game I was insanely nervous about as a Husky fan because I knew how good Syracuse can be when it's clutch time.

Although Syracuse lost, Fair cemented her place in history amongst one of the highest scorers ever in WBB. And she did it was almost no flair, no showboating or complaining, and without almost any media attention. Just showed up every game and balled out. Nothing but respect.

VN Store

Back