Official Visitors for Florida Game

The amount of talent visiting is baffling. My goodness. I can't make the game but make Neyland the most hype place on earth. Go Vols

Reactions: 2 people
I'm so freaking hyped up about this Saturday! Don't even care that it is a noon game anymore...

Im 90% sure thats Club La Vela. Worked there for 7 years. Looks identical

I was there when MTV did their first Panama City Spring Break. Me, my buddy and my sister snuck on to the set of The Grind at La Vela and got to be filmed in the whole episode. Performers on The Grind were Warren G, Spice Girls, and Aaliyah then stuck around for the filming of Singled Out with Carmen Electra. Had the time of our lives, we definitely tore La Vela up that day, ha! A memory I'll never forget.

Every time I hear Club La Vela it reminds me of Pamela Rogers and her first 5 minutes of fame..

I was there when MTV did their first Panama City Spring Break. Me, my buddy and my sister snuck on to the set of The Grind at La Vela and got to be filmed in the whole episode. Performers on The Grind were Warren G, Spice Girls, and Aaliyah then stuck around for the filming of Singled Out with Carmen Electra. Had the time of our lives, we definitely tore La Vela up that day, ha! A memory I'll never forget.

Things I would never do: Goto PCB for Spring Break with my sister. You just can't unsee some things...

Reactions: 1 person
Skal Labissiere
Dwayne Bacon (not sure if this one happens)
Chris Clarke

Clarke is our best shot at an elite player IMO
To add to this, UT has picked up multiple CBs in the past few days. A few sites saying he wants to decide "soon" and UT is his only official left on his schedule. Already OVed to UConn, Creighton, and VA Tech.

I wouldn't be surprised if he committed this weekend. Would be absolutely massive for momentum.

Here's his 247 profile:
Chris Clarke

Speaking hypothetically, if Pat Allen and Matt Burrell both committed this weekend, are we done? Would be an even more epic double boom than last week.

there is some sort of Pat Burrell joke in here but i cant quite seem to pinpoint it

To add to this, UT has picked up multiple CBs in the past few days. A few sites saying he wants to decide "soon" and UT is his only official left on his schedule. Already OVed to UConn, Creighton, and VA Tech.

I wouldn't be surprised if he committed this weekend. Would be absolutely massive for momentum.

Here's his 247 profile:
Chris Clarke

Dangit odd i thought this was the TE lol i was like hell yeah were about to be loaded at TE! Lol then i noticed he was lookin at uconn and creighton and was like wtf? Lol

Dangit odd i thought this was the TE lol i was like hell yeah were about to be loaded at TE! Lol then i noticed he was lookin at uconn and creighton and was like wtf? Lol
Haha I didn't even make that connection I have no idea how. Sorry about that :hi:

Nauta and/or Angel next year would load us up :)

Still other options too like that kid from DC and a few others

Haha I didn't even make that connection I have no idea how. Sorry about that :hi:

Nauta and/or Angel next year would load us up :)

Still other options too like that kid from DC and a few others

Nauta is the one whos teammates with our buford guys right?

Here's his 247 profile:
Chris Clarke

Braxton Blackwell visiting also.

And I'm sure you heard, but Woodson got cleared also. Big news there

Per VQ...

Official Visitors:

Darrell Taylor
Ricky DeBerry
Johnny Frasier
Mook Reynolds
Pat Allen
Matthew Burrell
Micah Abernathy

2015 UOVs:

D'Andre Walker
Quarte Sapp
Ke'Shawn Vaughn
Shy Tuttle
Kahlil McKenzie
Jack Jones
Preston Williams
Andrew Butcher
Quinten Dormady
Jauan Jennings
Zach Stewart
Stephen Griffin
Joc Bruce
Dylan Jackson
Austin Smith
Quay Picou
Rocky Reid

2016 UOVs:

Austin Kendall
Marquill Osborne
Marquez Callaway
Nigel Warrior
Ryan Johnson
Gabe Angel
Tavien Feaster
Dorian Banks
Bryce Matthews
Antonio Williams
Jaleel Laguins
Rontavius Groves

2017 UOVs:

Maleik Gray

That list looks great! Love that all our biggest commits will be here to help recruit the others.

Reactions: 1 person
'15 GA CB Jeremy McDuffie
'16 TN LB Daniel Bituli
'16 KY OL Drake Jackson
'17 TN TE Jacoby Stevens

Per VQ...

Official Visitors:

Darrell Taylor
Ricky DeBerry
Johnny Frasier
Mook Reynolds
Pat Allen