Official Visitors for Florida Game

At the very least a few high 4*/5* guys are tentatively scheduled right now. So many complaints about Tyndall's recruiting from the hardcore hoopers. Maybe he makes some impressions next weekend.

It's going to be turnt in Neyland next weekend. Sucks it's a nooner

just start early,,,5 o clock somewhere...am or pm!!

For those that care, a lot of good basketball recruits are OVing as well

You better believe we care. Gone should be the days that Vols fans care about one sport and not any others. I think it would be cool if we have official visitors for every sport Tennessee has. I would love to pick up Monday's News Sentinel, and learn that we had official visitors commit after we beat the living daylights out of Florida. The atmosphere in Neyland would be electric enough to create a windfall.

Get a football commit or two (either'15 or '16), a basketball commit, a baseball commit, track, lady Vols basketball , volleyball and softball, soccer, and tennis. And if the University gets a few commits to field a tiddlywinks team, I will throw back a shot to salute them.

I wouldn't mind a commitment overload that left me completely dog faced drunk.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sure you guys remember last year when Butch was able to get The River labeled as a part of campus. He would take recruits out on a boat and let them play PS3 and drive the boat or whatever. Most notably with Jakob, Malone, and Big Charles.

Well Dave Serrano is taking advantage of that as well. Looks like he will have several baseball visitors and he'll have them on the river.

Not sure if its just me.... But I really like the Big 3 coaches we have here at UT. Butch knows no limits. Tireless. The old saying "You reap what you sow"... Thats Butch's mindset 100%.

I got to meet Coach Tyndall at a Big Orange Caravan Event. Great guy. Kinda the same resume as Butch (in basketball). He's won everywhere he's been. He inherited a mess, but he's filled the voids about as good as you could have.

And Coach Serrano. Gone is Todd Raleigh. I actually went to 2 UT baseball camps when I was in HS when TR was there. Serrano brings a winning pedigree and he's coached at one of the best baseball schools in America... Cal St Fullerton. He's recruited well and we look to be able to contend against the heavy hitters in the SEC East (UF, Vandy, and USCe).

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone know the restrictions on the number of potential recruiting prospects that can come to one game? Several are wanting to come to ut after the uga game according to the article on volnation.

Last edited:
There is a max number of officials a school can have, 50 I think, but there is no max of how many recruits can come to a game.

The University can provide up to 3 complimentary admissions to a campus athletic event for unofficial visits. But basically unofficial visits are not much different than you or I going to a game. The kid has to pay their own way.

There is a max number of officials a school can have, 50 I think, but there is no max of how many recruits can come to a game.

The University can provide up to 3 complimentary admissions to a campus athletic event for unofficial visits. But basically unofficial visits are not much different than you or I going to a game. The kid has to pay their own way.

Thanks.

Isnt Shy coming in for the game? Thought he and Kahlil were talking about getting everyone to wear their bucket hats to the game.

Speaking hypothetically, if Pat Allen and Matt Burrell both committed this weekend, are we done? Would be an even more epic double boom than last week.

Speaking hypothetically, if Pat Allen and Matt Burrell both committed this weekend, are we done? Would be an even more epic double boom than last week.

Would be more surprising for sure. I'm just hoping Burrell actually shows up on campus.

I'm excited about these recruits. Coming to such a great atmosphere will go a long way. It's good to see recruits from other sports too. I'm sure this will help.

D'Andre Walker is no longer visiting Auburn this weekend. He is one of Auburn's top defensive targets, but but will be in K-town this weekend instead.

D'Andre Walker@LuxuryLife1K
Plan on having a great time in Tennessee this weekend,,,,

This is awesome news!!!

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back