Official Visitors for Florida Game

D'Andre Walker is no longer visiting Auburn this weekend. He is one of Auburn's top defensive targets, but but will be in K-town this weekend instead.

D'Andre Walker@LuxuryLife1K
Plan on having a great time in Tennessee this weekend,,,,

This is awesome news!!!

sexy-gifs-009-09162014.gif

Reactions: 3 people
D'Andre Walker is no longer visiting Auburn this weekend. He is one of Auburn's top defensive targets, but but will be in K-town this weekend instead.

This is awesome news!!!

Holy crap! It would be great to steal on from the barn.

This is awesome news!!!

updated!

I'm hearing Marquez Callaway from Warner Robins is visiting. He's a 6'2 WR/DB and even the recruiting sites say he doesn't have a UT offer he does

Reactions: 2 people
Im 90% sure thats Club La Vela. Worked there for 7 years. Looks identical

Man I used to love that place...when I first joined the military I worked with this guy who had never stepped inside a bar or club. So it was 4th of July weekend and I was headed to the pool party at la vela with friends, well he wanted to go. The look on his face that day was priceless...that's been 20 years ago and when we talk he still brings up "Club Heaven". Haha...I can't imagine working there.

Other schools have to be scared now when a recruit cancels a visit to come to Knoxville!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back