OFFICIAL: Tennessee vs. Michigan - Friday at 12:40 PM EDT - TruTV (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is ZERO reason Michigan should outrebound us other than they are showing 10 times the desire of Tennessee right now. I'm so sick of this team and it's piss poor effort.

This team has been lacking desire and effort pretty much all year

And judging by the 1st half, I don't this Michigan team is even in the top 10 of teams we have played this year. Maybe even top 15. They are just out hustling us and playing smarter ball. Same ole same ole.

That never, ever, ever gets called at the end of a half. Ever.

I wouldn't say that at all. North Florida vs JU it was called twice. Once at the end of regulation and again at the end of OT. It gets called and should get called if it is a foul.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I wouldn't say that at all. North Florida vs JU it was called twice. Once at the end of regulation and again at the end of OT. It gets called and should get called if it is a foul.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't even know who those teams are.

I don't understand Pearl's substitutions. The TV timeout are longer in the tourney so starters can play more minutes..WTH???

Hopefully Goins and Harris play like 18 minutes of the 2nd half. Goins isn't great but the point guard play behind him is atrocious. It's tournament time and this is his last year. Just let him play 35 minutes.

I don't understand Pearl's substitutions. The TV timeout are longer in the tourney so starters can play more minutes..WTH???

The substitutions are what has gotten us to the tourney. Why stop now?

You know nothing about basketball. You have to be planted. He clear slid under. Just cause Kellog says its a foul doesn't make it a foul.

as another person has said he bulldozed the 2nd guy. i.e leading with shoulder = charge, but i know nothing about basketball...ok guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back