OFFICIAL: Tennessee vs. Michigan - Friday at 12:40 PM EDT - TruTV (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad this game was on truTV because this truly was reality. Aside from bad refs we had no desire, played no D, have no shooters along with a couple wannabes that don't deserve a scholarship. Tobias was the exception.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Glad this game was on truTV because this truly was reality. Aside from bad refs we had no desire, played no D, have no shooters along with a couple wannabes that don't deserve a scholarship. Tobias was the exception.

You're gonna try and blame a 30 point loss on bad refs? That's funny. They were playing in Charlotte, NC, not Athens, TN.

TN got outplayed mentally and physically. TN = one and done. MI = two and done. But a good game for us Wolverine fans.

You're gonna try and blame a 30 point loss on bad refs? That's funny. They were playing in Charlotte, NC, not Athens, TN.

TN got outplayed mentally and physically. TN = one and done. MI = two and done. But a good game for us Wolverine fans.

Yea there was bad officiating along with crappy play. How many bogus offensive fouls were there? I didn't list bad calls as the reason we lost you're just doing selective reading.

Tennessee basketball will be fine.
Pearl needs to go after the game today.
His lack of adjustment shocked me.
Congrats to Harris for his good game without him the game would have been much worse.

He knows the writing is on the wall I guess.

Im not very welcome around these parts but after that performance today he should be. His lack of adjustment shocks me. I understand letting teams play through bad spurts but when nothing changes then make a change. Pearl failed to care to or attempt to.

Really?

Michigan was 0-1 from the free throw line for the game.

You don't have to wait til there are 10 seconds left on the shot clock to shoot it. i have no problem with that shot.

Not when he's has made like 6 shots in 2011. :hi: This refering to Tatum's first shot out of the half for those at home.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie...kinda felt sorry for Pearl in the final minutes of that game. He kept looking up into the crowd as if he was observing his last game as the UT coach. You could see it on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back