OFFICIAL: Tennessee vs. Michigan - Friday at 12:40 PM EDT - TruTV (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is ZERO reason Michigan should outrebound us other than they are showing 10 times the desire of Tennessee right now. I'm so sick of this team and it's piss poor effort.

Shielding yourself from the defender with your off arm happens a lot and doesn't get called.
Yet it's a foul. Chicken winging him is not called. Full extension of the arm is and should be called if they are calling these charges like they are.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yet it's a foul. Chicken winging him is not called. Full extension of the arm is and should be called if they are calling these charges like they are.

That never, ever, ever gets called at the end of a half. Ever.

Breaking down Tobias's first half numbers by percentages...

65.5% of the teams points.
30.8% of the teams rebounds.
50.0% of the teams blocks.
66.7% of the teams field goals made.
70.0% of the teams free throws made.

Please don't leave Tobias. :(

Simple formula to winning: Tatum does not see the floor again. At no time is Harris or Hopson not on the floor. Attack the rebounds, watch the backdoor cuts. We win. Simply as that.

in the 2nd half we need Scotty draining jump shots to get them back out of the zone. but i fear thats wishful thinking.

Last edited:
The charges on Scotty have been charges. definitely the 2nd one. maybe not so much the first.

You know nothing about basketball. You have to be planted. He clear slid under. Just cause Kellog says its a foul doesn't make it a foul.

Hes gone. :/

If I'm the new coach coming in, I have one priority. Convince TH to stay at least one more year.

The 1st one on Scotty wasn't a charge, the 2nd one he just bulldozed through 3 player. It was.

Nonetheless, Scotty needs to find some holes in the zone and knock down some jump shots. They are going to be waiting on him at the basket to draw charges.

All they are doing is spreading us out and backdooring us with easy layups. We should be winning these one on ones. Our real problem is offense especially how when they are crowding the lanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back