OFFICIAL: Tennessee vs. Michigan - Friday at 12:40 PM EDT - TruTV (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put nothing past this team. They should have done plenty of things in a lot of games. They can easily lose any game.

But who cares? Even if we get past Michigan, Duke will destroy us. They have dynamic big guys who can score (we are horrible against teams like that), and they have one of the best backcourts in the nation. Pearl will be dreaming about the record number of wide open 3's Duke will hit against Tennessee should they meet, considering how many wide open 3-point attempts UT gives up on a regular basis.

I put nothing past this team. They should have done plenty of things in a lot of games. They can easily lose any game.

But who cares? Even if we get past Michigan, Duke will destroy us. They have dynamic big guys who can score (we are horrible against teams like that), and they have one of the best backcourts in the nation. Pearl will be dreaming about the record number of wide open 3's Duke will hit against Tennessee should they meet, considering how many wide open 3-point attempts UT gives up on a regular basis.

CURRY Lights out...... would love to have him
Posted via VolNation Mobile

San diego state a no. 2 seed in the west? Coach K must have smiled when he saw that. Can say that I've seen them, but my bet is that they are one of the weaker 2 seeds in a number of years. As for us, we'll have to play well to win game one and then hope that coach K and three of duke's starters get chicken pox or somesuch...And it'll be in charlotte, too...

if you didn't like the officiating when playing florida, you'll love the officiating in the 2nd round against duke.

Looking at this bracket, the only team im scared of is Duke. No one else in this bracket is THAT much better than the Vols. Now, if we play our sloppy, effortless style (which is very possible), we won't last long. But i think we can definitely hang with any team in this region IF we can somehow get past Duke.

I definitely think Duke is a team best played man to man.

Look's like the Bammers didn't make it. I believe they should have, though.

Can you imagine the melt down in Bammer land when they don't make it, but UAB does?

ive watched michigan play dozens of times this yr....they are unathletic, small, slow, etc but they dont beat themselves on the court...heres my scouting report

1) we stop darius morris from getting in the paint, hes a physical guard who LOVES to go right and kick the ball out for the 3

2) tim hardaway jr is a streaky player but can go off on you at any time...he is tall, long, and can create his own shot but josh bone should be able to handle him

3) zach novak and stu douglass can only shoot 3s

4) mich has one low post presence in jordan morgan who is an avg big that has some upside...brian williams should easily be able to manhandle down low tho

michigan lives and dies by the 3, we contain that and we should destroy them

Tennessee should eat Michigan alive. My dream come true -vs- Duke. NOT in Charlotte though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back