*****Official NSD Thread 2017 updated as the commits come in

Nobody knows that yet. You can't judge his attitude until he actually plays.

You're the one who said he was no Jalen Hurd. Now you want to renege on your statement? Seems to me that you talk out of both ends...but we all know it's only one end that you speak from. :)

Reactions: 4 people
Vol Sports is doing a cool little feature right now about how General Neyland emphasized National Recruting and all the states we go into to get recruits.

Stay Woke.

Reactions: 1 person
Ive watched the whole war room presentation on utsports and havent seen coach strip or mahoney at all! Writing on the wall!?

Didn't coach strip do a piece about our first d-line commit? They talked about comparing him to Barnett and how it wasn't a good idea and his opinion on how much a defensive end should weigh?

Vol Sports is doing a cool little feature right now about how General Neyland emphasized National Recruting and all the states we go into to get recruits.

Stay Woke.
Stalling until Rays announcement. If I'm some crazy thing where Ray chose us, not having it streamed to all of VN would be a travesty for PR

Stalling until Rays announcement. If I'm some crazy thing where Ray chose us, not having it streamed to all of VN would be a travesty for PR
Them ending it now shows how much faith they have in getting Ray. Remember waiting for Kongbo last year??

I'm that guy, but dang that's a lot of 3 star guys. That's not going to cut it if we want to compete at th top of the SEC.

This class...
dog-falling-asleep-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
So we're not taking Pouncey? Fant looks like a blueshirt and we still had the spot open for Ray so why not take him? I think he would surprise some folks similar to Brandon Johnson last season.

So we're not taking Pouncey? Fant looks like a blueshirt and we still had the spot open for Ray so why not take him? I think he would surprise some folks similar to Brandon Johnson last season.

I think it would be smarter to leave that spot open for a grad transfer

Apparently we didn't actually have a spot for Ray, we were just willing to make one if he wanted in. Basically what Bama did to Parks. Except our kid would have just dipped.

Well not the class a lot of us wanted or expected at the beginning of the year, but GBO errday!

Anyone listen to Ainge yesterday talking about the Bama players taking pictures of themselves with their "ride" and posting the pics on Instagram?? Many of them driving new $30K - $40K+ cars. Boosters bought Saban in more ways than one and he's looking the other way. Now we know why 5* after 5* lines up behind other 5* athletes at the same position and wait three years to play at Bama. Hell, I would too. Don't worry though, NCAA is on it.

Anyone listen to Ainge yesterday talking about the Bama players taking pictures of themselves with their "ride" and posting the pics on Instagram?? Many of them driving new $30K - $40K+ cars. Boosters bought Saban in more ways than one and he's looking the other way. Now we know why 5* after 5* lines up behind other 5* athletes at the same position and wait three years to play at Bama. Hell, I would too. Don't worry though, NCAA is on it.

Or because they've been to every playoff since it's existed? Or because they win 10 games every season? Or because they win their rivalry games? Or because they're always in Atlanta at the end of the season? Or maybe it's a simple as they want to play for a winner?...

VN Store

Back