*****Official NSD Thread 2017 updated as the commits come in

No Vandy doesn't do that. Vandy fans fully realize they suck and they don't bother with this stuff. Only dillusional Tennessee fans do this.

You obviously have not spent much time around Vandy fans. They are just as *delusional as fans of any other college football program, except they just lack any past glory days to point toward.

Reactions: 3 people
Ive watched the whole war room presentation on utsports and havent seen coach strip or mahoney at all! Writing on the wall!?

They interviewed Mahoney at the beginning and Strip is at the end of the table

The sky I not falling with this one class. But it is yet another indicator of things to come. Not bad, but not as good as he other teams in the conference we want to beat to make it to the SECG. This is where it starts.

Buckhorn High School @buckhorn_high
5m
It's official! Will Ignont signed w/ @Vol_Football & Kendric Johnson signed w/ @AAMUFOOTBALL
See all pics on FB: goo.gl/J8RZMa

Reactions: 15 people
The sky I not falling with this one class. But it is yet another indicator of things to come. Not bad, but not as good as he other teams in the conference we want to beat to make it to the SECG. This is where it starts.

True but like you said only one class.

He could kill it next year. He has a track record of great classes. I chose to believe how we finished down the stretch hurt us today.

We will see

Good to see you in here. Been awhile

If you're a regular poster, but only start posting about recruiting yesterday, you have zero credibility.

Reactions: 3 people

So please explain beating out Florida by several spots in recruiting? You know, the same Florida team that has gone to the last 2 SECG games?

True but like you said only one class.

He could kill it next year. He has a track record of great classes. I chose to believe how we finished down the stretch hurt us today.

We will see

Good to see you in here. Been awhile

Thanks. I hope for a great class next year like all Vol fans. Just not seeing it with Butch. Would love to be wrong.

You obviously have not spent much time around Vandy fans. They are just as *delusional as fans of any other college football program, except they just lack any past glory days to point toward.

I have a hard time finding them 😆

Reactions: 1 person
ignot is the last one, jones said the last of the day, so no ray is that correct?

i thought 1240, so he told coach no i assume

Butch just said Ignot was the last individual of the day. I have no idea if that was a mistake or not.

VN Store

Back