*****Official NSD Thread 2017 updated as the commits come in

Day ain't done yet. And by the way, they too may be on a slow slide down.

So you're concerned about Georgia? The team that constantly underachieves despite great recruiting classes? The same Georgia team that we beat on a regular basis? Yeah, I'll take my chances with them as opposed to Florida who we recently just ended an 11 game losing streak to.

If you're a regular poster, but only start posting about recruiting yesterday, you have zero credibility.

This is as meaningless as the "you never coached or played football so you don't know what your talking about" argument.

Having a lot of posts in the recruiting forum gives you as much credibility as anyone else posting here... zero.

These are all just opinions. Butch will prove one way or another which group of opinions is right come next season. I'm putting my money on not good. You do what you like. Stop criticizing other posters because it's not what this board is for. It's for expressing your opinions about the football program.

I'd hate to be these FFers on Christmas morning when they open their presents. Probably *****ing the whole time. Throwing tantrums. Hated every gift they got. Wishing they had their friends stuff.

Reactions: 6 people
This is as meaningless as the "you never coached or played football so you don't know what your talking about" argument.

Having a lot of posts in the recruiting forum gives you as much credibility as anyone else posting here... zero.

These are all just opinions. Butch will prove one way or another which group of opinions is right come next season. I'm putting my money on not good. You do what you like. Stop criticizing other posters because it's not what this board is for. It's for expressing your opinions about the football program.

Did you ever play or coach football above middle school?

So you're concerned about Georgia? The team that constantly underachieves despite great recruiting classes? The same Georgia team that we beat on a regular basis? Yeah, I'll take my chances with them as opposed to Florida who we recently just ended an 11 game losing streak to.

You keep changing the team. Both UF and UGA are ahead of us right now in recruiting rankings on both Rivals and 247. It took a miracle to beat UGA this year.

Hell we can't even frackin beat Vandy and they are at 62.

I think some people really got burned this time last year when they were told this 2017 class would be nuts. We had a 5* qb, 5* WR committed and everyone thought they'd be the pillars of this class. Then Dabo outrecruited our staff and won a national title.

I'm guessing that's why some are having an issue getting too excited about next recruiting class, but I doubt the same events unfold. Hopefully it's a top 10 class.

Don't you mean out paid?

If I look at your post history and see a ton of posts in the FF, but then suddenly see a day's worth of posts in here, then why should you have any credibility about an opinion on recruiting?

Come in here and engage us on recruiting year around and maybe you'll get some respect. Even if you want to say every 3 star recruit sucks all year then that is something at least.

You're free to give your opinion on the football program, and I am certainly free to say your opinion on recruiting is worthless.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back