Official Nashville Predators Thread

I usually wait until the night before the game and get on stub hub and buy them. They go down quite a bit the longer you wait.

Good win tonight. Mazanec continues to impress.

So what's the best way to get tickets last minute, if that's the time to get them? Is it cheaper on the street or on StubHub with all their BS fees?

Like I said, I usually wait until after 12 AM the morning of the game and download them with stubhub. Never had any outrageous fee or anything.

For example I've been keeping up with the tickets for the game this Monday night against Phoenix and the lower bowl tickets in some sections have went down almost $30.

I'm sure you can find some on the streets as well for a decent price.

So what's the best way to get tickets last minute, if that's the time to get them? Is it cheaper on the street or on StubHub with all their BS fees?

I have used aaatix.com many times. Their guy here is over some of those scalpers. They also keep seats right by the opponents bench in case you want to splurge.
The guy is usually down there for all the games and can meet or leave at will call.

I have no idea what's going on with the Preds. Usually don't pay attention until football season is over, then will go to a few games here and there. Doesn't sound like we are very good this year.
How have the crowds been? I heard it was almost half Chicago when we blew them out, but tons of Chicagoans come down here to visit anyway. They can go to a game, party, fly SWA and stay at a hotel pretty cheaply when compared to what they pay just for tickets and a dinner at home.

I have no idea what's going on with the Preds. Usually don't pay attention until football season is over, then will go to a few games here and there. Doesn't sound like we are very good this year.
How have the crowds been? I heard it was almost half Chicago when we blew them out, but tons of Chicagoans come down here to visit anyway. They can go to a game, party, fly SWA and stay at a hotel pretty cheaply when compared to what they pay just for tickets and a dinner at home.

They've been pretty good. Weeknight games are always a little less full. Last Mon night's game had quite a few empties. That can be attributed to the weather that night, the opponent and people are probably out of town for the holiday.

The Chicago game was full of Blackhawk fans like usual. If it's on a Sat night, rest assured there will be a lot of red in there. That Sat night was fun though. One of their best games I've been to.

Looking forward to the Flyers game this Sat night.

Mazanec has been better than advertised. The team has had a chance to win every game he's started.

Consistency is this teams issue.

VN Store

Back