Official Nashville Predators Thread

I really want to see how Stalburg helps out our offense. I think he could be a huge player with top 6 minutes. Very unfortunate about the AC sprain. Hopefully Wilson and forsburg step up in the mean time. Good signs against MN.

We saw good things in the first two games, I just think lack of chemistry was that bad. Against Minny everything was a little more polished and "in place".

Game 2 of 5 home stretch, we need to soak up all these early points

A win is a win. Rinne's save % is only at .889 so far this season with a 3.13 GAA. We aren't going to win many games with those kind of numbers

Rinne hasn't been great but he's definitely kept them in games by making some really nice saves. I have faith he'll get back into form.

How about Jones though? Kid is gonna be a stud.

Rinne hasn't been great but he's definitely kept them in games by making some really nice saves. I have faith he'll get back into form.

How about Jones though? Kid is gonna be a stud.

Absolutely. Didn't really want a defenseman, but I'm damn glad we ended up with Jones.

Quick usually never plays well against Nashville.

Nystrom continues to be one of our best forwards while Forsberg & Stalberg aren't doing much of anything. Forsberg playing in the bottom 6 with 5 minutes of ice time is a joke though.

Quick usually never plays well against Nashville.

Nystrom continues to be one of our best forwards while Forsberg & Stalberg aren't doing much of anything. Forsberg playing in the bottom 6 with 5 minutes of ice time is a joke though.

Filip is getting the Kreider/Tortorella treatment

Nashville has to go get a goalie. I don't want to concede points because "it's just November" "we are still before the break". Vokoun would be the absolute balls if not hurt but you get my point. Ah, where is Anders now......

I don't see a point in signing another goalie in a year we won't be a contender.

I'd rather let Hutton, Hellberg/Mazanec take their lumps this year & wait for Pekka to come back 100 percent.

VN Store

Back