Official Nashville Predators Thread

I don't see a point in signing another goalie in a year we won't be a contender.

I'd rather let Hutton, Hellberg/Mazanec take their lumps this year & wait for Pekka to come back 100 percent.

I would lean this way as well. I don't think adding a prime Dominik Hasek is going to make the Preds a legitimate Cup contender, so why get involved with signing a shot veteran like Threeormore or moving any asset for someone similar?

5 out of 6 points on this road trip so far against 3 really good teams.

Big games tonight from Stalberg & Wilson. Their line was creating chances all night.

I don't see a point in signing another goalie in a year we won't be a contender.

I'd rather let Hutton, Hellberg/Mazanec take their lumps this year & wait for Pekka to come back 100 percent.

Although the point is valid, I couldn't disagree more. Nashville is a playoff caliber team, and getting in means you are a contender.

Also did Seth Jones lose his first tooth last night?

Lindback is no longer the starter and could be had, idk a 6th?

Bryzgalgov available, DiPietro ahl only deal with Carolina, some old dinosaurs at home with Stanley cup rings...

None of these guys put us over the top, but Rinne could be out a long time. Frankly, I'd take my chances with Mitch Korn and Ilya.

Beck called back up, Forsberg sent to Milwaukee to get some first line minutes.

It should do him a lot of good unless he lets it kill his confidence.

Let me repeat.......the Preds better go get a goalie or this playoff capable team will be watching them from home. It's ridiculous at this point.

And that got you where? Take the lumps, get a goid pick, and drive on

I gave up trying to talk hockey with you or fleetwood long ago. We get it, you don't like the Predators, their on ice style, or their management model.

I don't even understand what your point is, yes we've overachieved many times, we had/have continually made progress in advancing in the playoffs, no we haven't won a Stanley cup.

I'm in the map that our system and message from the same voice has gone stale and we need a new coach. I like coach Trotz, and don't bash him too much. However, I'm fed up with the 4 balanced, or hamstrung, lines every night. Then if those don't work he "tries to find a spark" or "is renown for juggling lines" and it drives me crazy. I'd prefer to have toe scoring lines, a possession/two way line (gaustad) and then the clune like 4th line. Not an offensive player, grinder, and tweener on every single line.

So we've gotten embarrassed by two of the worst teams in hockey the last two games.

Oh ok. Playoffs or bust!

#wewantthecup2014

We need Rinne back. The team will play with more confidence with him in net. You can tell the team doesn't have faith in Hutton.

I still can't believe we spent 30 mil this off season for this offensive production.

I guarantee if hypothetically we signed Ovechkin, Trotz would scratch him for 3 weeks and have him playing 4th line while the team scores 1 goal a game. Trotz is too defensive.

One other note, we should really think about changing our name to the Nashville Grinders.

VN Store

Back