Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some time in a Pitts S2B, the T28 was every bit as light on the controls as the Pitts- and although I didn't land the T28, I could tell it was a lot easier handling on landing than the Pitts!

Ahhh...the Pitts. Would have loved to have flown that. The Navy used the T-28 for advanced training and carrier qualifications. I guess they figured we needed and easier handling plane for carrier landings...haha.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, just going to say it, don't mean to piss you off but I've got to lay it out there. MIT, if you've got something to say, wish you wouldn't do it in the cryptic, morris code kind of way. Just say what you mean.

***This drinking Scotch and burning throats really doesn't get anyone closer to the truth. Only causes people to speculate which in turn starts rumors!
Not to mention that in one hour liquor stores in Knoxville will be sold out of that brand of scotch!

Ok, just going to say it, don't mean to piss you off but I've got to lay it out there. MIT, if you've got something to say, wish you wouldn't do it in the cryptic, morris code kind of way. Just say what you mean.

***This drinking Scotch and burning throats really doesn't get anyone closer to the truth. Only causes people to speculate which in turn starts rumors!

Morris code? Is that a clue? Morris the cat and Gruden have the same hair color!!!

I can't agree with this more than I do.... You are so very correct Sara...

Man up MIT_Beaver and say it !!!!:thud:

Reactions: 5 people
Ahhh...the Pitts. Would have loved to have flown that. The Navy used the T-28 for advanced training and carrier qualifications. I guess they figured we needed and easier handling plane for carrier landings...haha.:)
Pitts is a handful anywhere, but couldn't imagine a rolling carrier deck!

Tweet from MIT:

I love Lagavulin 16! Some people are too scared to try because of the Smokey flavor. Yes, you may get burned the first couple sips but by the third everything will feel just right.

Sounds like he is talking about the 3 times we tried to get Gruden. The first 2 burned us but the 3rd will feel just right.

Can we post the pics again of the MNF bus?
guy posted it to a fb page

Hate to rain on this conspiracy parade, but can we just imagine the trucks are on their way to Carolina. MNF has the Panthers next week. I would assume they would get there to set up around Thursday or Friday before the game.

Edit: Souce beat me to it!

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back