Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have two computers, you could log on at the same time with different names.
I know I can login to my one account twice on my iPad. That's how I watched their activity and stayed current on the postings here.
BTW: I've got a friend who used to (may still) own the Fennec version of the T-28. He let me fly for a few minutes one day when we went up- amazed at how light it was on the controls considering how heavy it looks.
His plane had been used in the French-Algerian war and had battle damage history.

Reactions: 2 people
What field of work did he say he was in? I must've missed that one.

I want everyone to be clear, he said "MBB type" compared to PhD type.

He never said he works/worked for MBB.

Edit: this was covered before I caught up. Carry on.

Last edited:
original.jpg

Butch Jones ...he is the perfect coach.......FOR ME TO POOP ON !!!

Reactions: 3 people
I know I can login to my one account twice on my iPad. That's how I watched their activity and stayed current on the postings here.
BTW: I've got a friend who used to (may still) own the Fennec version of the T-28. He let me fly for a few minutes one day when we went up- amazed at how light it was on the controls considering how heavy it looks.
His plane had been used in the French-Algerian war and had battle damage history.

I said it before and I will say it again. The T-28 was my favorite aircraft I ever flew, and that includes many aircraft in over 30 years of flying, both military and commercial

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Coasty, I bet a part of you wishes it were still quiet and close-family-like. I'm sorry you've lost that even as you gained the energy and excitement of a larger crowd. There's a cost for everything, it seems.

I am glad you are considering the plight of the aged in here... you rebel rousers need to calm down cause it's time for my afternoon nap

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Grudemonium! I love it! No idea what the heck beaver is saying, but it sounds like it ends in Gruden.

I love Lagavulin 16! (Thanks Peyton for the extra help this time.)

Some people are too scared to try because of the Smokey flavor. (Not everyone asks the homecoming queen to prom, because she plans on wearing an orange sequin dress.)

Yes, you may get burned the first couple sips but by the third everything will feel just right. (We tried in 08 and 12 but this time it worked out.)

Reactions: 16 people
"who it will be" ....

I take that as Gruden is in 100% and now we are determining OCs. Based on my knowledge and sources, I'm 98.52% in on Gruden, and I even heard an even weirder name for OC, one who used to be a coach here.

Chaney or Bajakian?

Some people are too scared to try because of the Smokey flavor. (Not everyone asks the homecoming queen to prom, because she plans on wearing an orange sequin dress.)

Yes, you may get burned the first couple sips but by the third everything will feel just right. (We tried in 08 and 12 but this time it worked out.)

Ding ding ding.

Gonna disagree with my homie here and say that MIT is signaling by the THIRD...of the next month.

Reactions: 3 people
Ok, just going to say it, don't mean to piss you off but I've got to lay it out there. MIT, if you've got something to say, wish you wouldn't do it in the cryptic, morris code kind of way. Just say what you mean.

***This drinking Scotch and burning throats really doesn't get anyone closer to the truth. Only causes people to speculate which in turn starts rumors!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back