Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of other folks in the football forum believe Gruden isn’t coming and Beaver is full of sh*t.

I’d love nothing more than Gruden to be hired so they can all eat crow.

Reactions: 1 person
I said it before and I will say it again. The T-28 was my favorite aircraft I ever flew, and that includes many aircraft in over 30 years of flying, both military and commercial
I've got some time in a Pitts S2B, the T28 was every bit as light on the controls as the Pitts- and although I didn't land the T28, I could tell it was a lot easier handling on landing than the Pitts!

Saw this on social media. Can Anyone elaborate

After doing a little sleuthing, these pictures were absolutely taken at the Holiday Inn Express on Executive Park Dr. in Knoxville. I couldn't find these images on a reverse google image search. Is this real? can we get a link to the tweet? Were the pictures actually taken today? Doesn't this seem almost too obvious?

Ok, just going to say it, don't mean to piss you off but I've got to lay it out there. MIT, if you've got something to say, wish you wouldn't do it in the cryptic, morris code kind of way. Just say what you mean.

200.gif

Reactions: 2 people
A lot of other folks in the football forum believe Gruden isn’t coming and Beaver is full of sh*t.

I’d love nothing more than Gruden to be hired so they can all eat crow.

This is a struggle I'm having within my immediate family. I'm ready to double fry some crow.

I love Lagavulin 16! (Thanks Peyton for the extra help this time.)

Some people are too scared to try because of the Smokey flavor. (Not everyone asks the homecoming queen to prom, because she plans on wearing an orange sequin dress.)

Yes, you may get burned the first couple sips but by the third everything will feel just right. (We tried in 08 and 12 but this time it worked out.)

He’s stated that he likes his scotch, old enough to drive a car. Or was that Ivan, so many threads ago

But I like your version way better.

Last edited:
Ok, just going to say it, don't mean to piss you off but I've got to lay it out there. MIT, if you've got something to say, wish you wouldn't do it in the cryptic, morris code kind of way. Just say what you mean.

That's not his modus operandi. That is not how he operates and it's not what he's here for. He has been sent to deliver a message, not to give you (or anyone here) a bio on who he is and what he does.

After doing a little sleuthing, these pictures were absolutely taken at the Holiday Inn Express on Executive Park Dr. in Knoxville. I couldn't find these images on a reverse google image search. Is this real? can we get a link to the tweet? Were the pictures actually taken today? Doesn't this seem almost too obvious?

For real?????

I'm not buying the interpretation that we missed Gruden in 2008. So the "burned twice" doesn't really fit for me.

And he did say BY the third, not on the third. :)

***This drinking Scotch and burning throats really doesn't get anyone closer to the truth. Only causes people to speculate which in turn starts rumors!

Yeah, I have to agree, a lot of us don't even know morris code.

I mean, we've met him a couple of times, shot a game of pool with him and dated his sister back in the day, but we don't really KNOW him. Does anyone really know anybody, after all?

Where were we? This is some good scotch.

Lagavulin is a small town in Scotland, and is where the whiskey is made.

Isn't Jon Gruden's family of Scottish and Slovenian heritage?

Plus, the Polish word for December is "grudzien," which shares an etymology with "gruden". So the 3rd of December could totally be it.

I sure hope I'm not doing this wrong.

Wow.
You catch on quickly...

It's almost as if you came in here knowing you were going to share this info.

Reactions: 3 people

Two different truck trailers.

That's not his modus operandi. That is not how he operates and it's not what he's here for. He has been sent to deliver a message, not to give you (or anyone here) a bio on who he is and what he does.

Reading comprehension isn't your strength is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back