Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention GRUDENITES!

Arise and keep the fight. Do not be weary in well doing. The clock will strike midnight soon my brothers and sisters.

Attachments

• slipper.jpg
    slipper.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: 1 person
I've got like 20 bucks I could throw in. Any more and I'll have to rob a liquor store.

Heard two of the hunters wandered off early in the hunt. I'm hoping they are successfully brought back into the group carrying lots of chicken for all.

Its not just on this thread, its pretty much on every damn thread on here.
examples - gruden soon, rein of chucky 2013, chucky for president, SOOOOON!!

Well, this is a thread that says Gruden in the title, so you should definitively know what we are discussing.

You only have to state your opinion once. We get it. There is no reason to return. Peace!

Gotta be honest, if we don't get Gruden and it's Butch Davis, I would honestly be happy.

The guy is a hell of a coach IMO and will recruit like a champion.

No Gruden of course, but I would be ok with him.

Reactions: 1 person
Attention GRUDENITES!

Arise and keep the fight. Do not be weary in well doing. The clock will strike midnight soon my brothers and sisters.

attachment.php

That is the gayest thing I've seen in the last 5 minutes.

Reactions: 3 people
No. we already have our very own thread at the top of the board everyday. In fact I wish we could hisee the Gruden thread in a secret location.

good lord,I've been waiting for 15 threads for this
great idea...it has finally come(twss)...

this is the best idea outside of the idea to talk and convince JG to come to UT... :hi:
my compliments to you sir

I'm almost positive he said Knoxville. And he said he owns a security company or an alarm company... Any idea who that could be?

I'll try to find out. I work in the security industry (though not in Knoxville), so I have access to a lot of LinkedIn profiles through second hand relationships and such. Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back