Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked and it is not saying anything too definitive.

Says I know something.....
Girl says we all know what you know
He replies Nope.

Nothing definitive.

I was being general...I got what he said at least...but the whole twitter thing...sort of just pisses a guy off...

this thread will go nuclear tommorrow when strong comes out and denies the whole thing.

Yes, but according to yay4bray, when three coaches deny us, we will hear Hart crow twice.

[Some of that might have gotten lost in translation]

Soon...

81584866.jpg

looks like two country hams trying to fight their way out of a sack,and by looking at those Daisy Dukes,they are winning...

Reactions: 2 people
That's cool bud. I was not questioning what you said by the way, that just jumped out at me when I read the post...I am a Detective so I question everything...lol

I understand. Its about as second hand as info gets, so I thought about not even saying anything. But the more I thought about it the more I decided it belongs on Volnation. Haha!

I'll try to find out. I work in the security industry (though not in Knoxville), so I have access to a lot of LinkedIn profiles through second hand relationships and such. Just curious.

"Security and Investigations industry" from linkedin profile with the name of afor mentioned.

He might already know who you are before you look into him.

Forward.
~~Gruden 2013~~ The Reign of Chucky
_VFL-G.B.O._
SOON!!!

Gotta love a guy whose first move in his 2nd term is to want to take Congress out of play to raise the debt ceiling. Was wondering who made up the 50% of dimwits that voted for this guy.

all 62,611,250 of us. ironically, Mitt was left with his 47% :p anyways. let's not talk politics when more pressing issues are at hand..

like who's the next coach at UT

Fleenor does contribute to the program, I'm just not sure on what level.

So its possible this is a small time booster wanting to sound big time to his friends on the phone I guess. Or maybe he really is a big booster, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back