Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Gundy and Strong turn us down tomorrow, how in the heck do we delay until MNF is over? Doesn't make a bit of sense.

Either it's worked out where we don't have to or I'd guess some coaches left to interview want to wait until their bowl games are over.

I absolutely despise twitter...yes I dont interpret it well, and no Im not old...but no wonder our kids cant spell or communicate face to face...

Reactions: 1 person
Soon...

81584866.jpg

That's not! LEGS!

Thats what I was wondering too. For whats its worth it was mainly me and the guy that I did know talking about coaches. Then when they are leaving my regular says "Eddie come here, you need to hear this." So I don't know, but thats how it went down.

That's cool bud. I was not questioning what you said by the way, that just jumped out at me when I read the post...I am a Detective so I question everything...lol

Heard two of the hunters wandered off early in the hunt. I'm hoping they are successfully brought back into the group carrying lots of chicken for all.

but what hunter doesn't want a
world class trophy on his wall?

you can't have one if you don't hunt,
they will be back in the jungle...hopefully...
you are either a hunter or a gatherer...Mufasa
is definitely a hunter for sticky bananas...

Reactions: 1 person
I absolutely despise twitter...yes I dont interpret it well, and no Im not old...but no wonder our kids cant spell or communicate face to face...

I looked and it is not saying anything too definitive.

Says I know something.....
Girl says we all know what you know
He replies Nope.

Nothing definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back