Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we return to the days of "Top Men" and "A Good List" already? I hope Phil knows what he is doing.

ATTENTION ALL GRUDENITES!!!

Hey guys, got a few textx so just dropping in for a quick second.

The mods may delete a post for one reason or another from time to time. Because, well, they're mods that's what they/we do. Typically, it's harmless.

The problem comes when we have someone say "are posts getting deleted?" and then a dozen more ask. Since we don't get into discussing deleted posts on the board, (as per the rules posted at the top of this forum) those posts get deleted too.

Now we have a full blown consiracy theory that either big news is going down or someone is trying to cover up something, all over something probably on the level of a nsfw pic or the equivalent.

With a thread this size and with this much traffic, there has to be some ground rules. If you ever unsure about a post feel free to review the rules, that might help, for starters. Otherwise, feel free to email me (vol_freak@yahoo.com), but be advised that I'm fighting to keep up with my inbox right now, and I'm losing.

Thanks guys and gals. Go Vols. Hope we have an announcement soon.

:hi:

I'm out .... back to work I go.

Got it. Thanks! :salute:

I admire you all for still hoping- but Basilio is saying Steele is reaching out to Tee to be his OC, which sounds like Steele is going to be the coach. Like Hubbs has hinted at for days😡 And watch Tee turn that down. We are screwed im afraid.

Basillo doesn't know anything, has he ever been right?:lolabove::rock:SOON!!!! GRUDEN to Rocky TOPS!

Last edited:
While we are waiting...............my parents will be celebrating their 50th anniversary next week. Think I'm getting dad a stripper

Levity, please bring more.

I'll add, there are no good strip clubs in Cinci, so you go to Newport, KY. And these women, man, they aren't even close to attractive. So, maybe I'll go to the place here in a little get drunk, and no matter how bad the day may go, well, I'm prepared for let down. If it ends good, then makes the trip only amplify the good news.

We’ve hit the burg your Jack in the water and Phil is rose on the Desk.

Either freeze to death in the water

or

tell Phil to scoot over and the desk sinks....

Reactions: 2 people
Two quick observations: 1) The best way for me to keep up is to skip every other page .... 2) At rate people are posting we will be in 50 before a coach is actually announced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
We’ve hit the burg your Jack in the water and Phil is rose on the Desk.

Either freeze to death in the water

or

tell Phil to scoot over and the desk sinks....

If Gruden was on the desk I would die for UT football. Me and Phil are going to be chicken fighting though.

Reactions: 1 person
And all of them are referencing Pete Thamel at Yahoo as their source.

20jmfe.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Mel Tucker? I mean seriously? Are we a MAC program? If all you insiders have been saying Gruden is a done deal and we end up with Mel Tucker, you all need to piss off forever.

Thread police....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back