Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Cade will sign anywhere on the 20th. He will wait until NSD.

The kids who will sign on the 20th are the ones who are gung-ho for a certain school. The one's who want to leave their options open won't sign anywhere early.. Especially the 5 stars. They like to make a big spectacle on NSD.

Cade is an early enrollee so yes he will sign during early period

No I get that, but wouldn't your #2 only come into play AFTER your #1 said no?

I just think the direction of the communication is important. If we told Gruden to buzz off (too much money, control, whatever), that doesn't make sense to me. You don't go whale hunting, promise big hire, "boosters going to keep upping the amount by $1 million until he says yes", whatever, and then YOU tell HIM no.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure if I am saying it correctly.

Alternatively, if he told US no, then sure, move on to #2 by all means.

You go this far in and are vested, you get your guy.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess I just don’t understand why if it’s Miles that it hasn’t been finalized yet. There’s no impediment to announcing him. And all these coordinators have been done since at least Saturday. Tired. Very tired.

It’s like Celine Dion is on the cruise ship and she’s singing and I can see the iceburg. I could:

A listen the woman sing and die

Or

B jump on the iceburg and freeze to death

Both outcomes suck

Reactions: 4 people
While we are waiting...............my parents will be celebrating their 50th anniversary next week. Think I'm getting dad a stripper

Reactions: 6 people
It’s like Celine Dion is on the cruise ship and she’s singing and I can see the iceburg. I could:

A listen the woman sing and die

Or

B jump on the iceburg and freeze to death

Both outcomes suck

Dying while listening to Celine Dion is way worse. Jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back