Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there ever come a time, when Haslam just accepts the fact that he sucks at this whole "meddling in football" thing?

Reactions: 1 person
Whoever said takamine is right too.

Just remember to play any guitsr youre looking at buying, Wouldn't be a bad idea to have an exoerienced picker to go shopping with you, for their ear.

Great advice.. I'll do that..

If Gruden is hired open tab at Clancys for the first person that says Gruden gives me special feelings deep down in my nether yay ya.

Yahama acoustic guitars are also great if you’re looking for a good guitar for an affordable price.

I second this. I have a cheap Yamaha and it's fantastic. Also, if you can find them, Simon and Patrick guitars are fantastic bang for the buck. Made the same people that do Godin guitars.

Whoever said takamine is right too.

Just remember to play any guitsr youre looking at buying, Wouldn't be a bad idea to have an exoerienced picker to go shopping with you, for their ear.

Best reason to avoid online purchases. There are a lot of big name turds out there.

Not at all man.

I've wanted to learn how to play for a long time, but always put it off.

Finally learned that I gotta start doing things that make myself happy.

I am gonna learn how to play. Would make the night's on these jobsites way more enjoyable.

Do it! Never too late. Been playing since I was 12, but just a hack. A good friend that I played in HS bands with is a Belmont grad musician in Nashville. When I’m down there I go listen to him wherever he’s playing. It amazes me as to what he plays live.....he can tweak a low end guitar and make it fit what he needs. So if the guitar will stay in tune/intonation and be fairly easy to fret without killing you hands, it’ll probably make you a fine instrument.

There is a local hardware store that has Martin and another brand I can't remember half price right now.

I know, a hardware store is a wierd place for quitars.

But they have about 30 in stock and some are $500+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back