Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, I just want to say that even though I dont reply a lot or have much to say, due to my lack of creativity i suppose, and I don't get many likes or responses, I just want to say that I have been having a blast just reading what everyone says. I have been on here almost non stop except when work doesn't allow it. I joined in 2012 amongst all the grumors and all the Gruden threads back then. I only recently started coming in here again about a month ago. Again, its been a blast. I am all in Gruden and I truly look forward to seeing UT back on top where it should be. Thanks.

You get a like. Post more!

What is it about Gruden? Why not Doug Marrone, Jim Bob, Jeremy Bates or Kacy Rodgers?

Gruden won his Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's players, so he's never had success building a team from the ground up.

That narrative has been addressed multiple times throughout the Gruden threads. You might search through and read some of them.

Reactions: 1 person
the week ain't over until midnight. I didn't say friday. I said end of week. I have 1:15 left on the clock.

I like the Mossberg Patriot with the Vortex Scope package.

Just picked up a new AR and put on the Vortex Prism 3X, really nice. Best bang for the buck!

When deerchumper said Gruden would be announced in 48 hours (by Friday, which was yesterday) another poster offered up a rifle, I quoted him and said if Gruden was announced by Friday I’d buy him the best deer rifle money could buy......no Gruden, No rifle. There may be a consultation prize offered up by OT if Gruden is announced.

Lol thats right. Not sure where I got the 75. Sorry :hi:

Higgins and Hunter Johnson hurt. Higgins looks like the real deal.

It's gonna get worse now that Tennessee is producing more and better talent. We need a coach that can lock this sob down.

Hey ape, side question. Can you recommend a good beginner acoustic guitar?

Ape will prob have some additional good input, but I’ll give you mine if you don’t mind. My around the house beater is a Johnson Carolina series. These aren’t anything like the current Johnson’s...the Carolina Series was a project by Greg Rich where he took the pre war Martin designs and select woods to plants in China that he felt could make decent quality, and turned out some good bang for the buck guitars. Some had issues...had to have the bridge reglued on mine, but you can still find them for $250-400. An entry level Taylor or Martin will be a good starter as well. Good luck!

1 hour and 15 minutes deerhunter. I hope they announce him at 12:01

Why you turd in a muffler! what have I done to you except deliver good news. I can't help it if these clowns are over there stabbing each other in the backs left and right can I? I mean I'm glad Currie is gone but he was about to be forced into it anyway. it'll come out.

To answer a question..... In another thread........

Gruden re-built the Raiders into a Superbowl contending team....

If you want to hang your hat on the "Tony Dungy's" players hook....... What did Tony Dungy ACTUALLY DO with his players?

There's a reason why Tampa Bay gave up draft picks for a COACH..... It won them a Superbowl.....

A coach has only been traded twice in the NFL..... I'll leave it up to you to do the homework to find out which the other one was.......

more than twice, do some research before you post

I got a lot of practice living in Columbus, Ohio during our Championship season. I may have butchered it, but by golly, those Buckeyes heardit every Tuesday! And sometime on Thursday...😜

Right on. Sing it loud!

I wish I met you in a dark alley in hells kitchen.
Knuck running in to the guy in hells kitchen.
OoMVQ.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Ape will prob have some additional good input, but I’ll give you mine if you don’t mind. My around the house beater is a Johnson Carolina series. These aren’t anything like the current Johnson’s...the Carolina Series was a project by Greg Rich where he took the pre war Martin designs and select woods to plants in China that he felt could make decent quality, and turned out some good bang for the buck guitars. Some had issues...had to have the bridge reglued on mine, but you can still find them for $250-400. An entry level Taylor or Martin will be a good starter as well. Good luck!

Not to jump in, but guitars get my attention...I am still a big fan of the Takamine acoustic guitars for the money.

Reactions: 2 people
Gruden tag fellow travelers on the path to higher football enlightenment. Our guru of pigskin will soon be with us to lead all true Volunteers onward and upward toward football nirvana.

Why you turd in a muffler! what have I done to you except deliver good news. I can't help it if these clowns are over there stabbing each other in the backs left and right can I? I mean I'm glad Currie is gone but he was about to be forced into it anyway. it'll come out.

Cause im a man of my word and will, but do not want to buy your ass a new rifle. Lol I would rather buy it for me.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back