Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's anyone other than Gruden or Peterson I'm done. I will ask Freak to change my name to MIZZOU. So over this sh!t show that is going on in the ad. I have no faith that Phil can beat the Haslams.

1234931504682.jpg

See ya when we start winning

Reactions: 2 people
crazy work week. could you please explain to me what the hell didn't happen? or supposedly happened?

I tried scrolling back. some say Gruden actually said no but i don't see evidence anywhere of that not he net.

some say Pruitt? What the hell is going on?

Shouldn't you know?

Reactions: 6 people
What has happened to my good people of this board?
Are we not a PROUD and stubborn-by-God people?

What, then, are we fighting for, in here?
Dig deep. You have warrior, Gruden-til-it-ain't hearts. You know to whom I speak (not at all any people I haven't seen in my days commenting here, or weeks lurking silently).

Negatives will be silenced, I'm not havin it.
Gruden to The Dang Hill!!!

Boom yo! What up now?

Reactions: 1 person
crazy work week. could you please explain to me what the hell didn't happen? or supposedly happened?

I tried scrolling back. some say Gruden actually said no but i don't see evidence anywhere of that not he net.

some say Pruitt? What the hell is going on?

Ain’t you supposed to know?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 10 people
What’s crazy is we don’t know it’s even Pruitt. How many times have we been down this road since BJ firing?

Gruden TIL it isn’t

Soon and Goodnight!!

Just been mostly watching today, a ton of new names in here today and people going going mad. Like you alluded, in a nut shell I don't think these reporters and journalist no anymore than us fans. I don't know what happens but I will wait till everything is official before I go off the deep end. I still think if it's not Gruden it's either Miles or a name not even mentioned. Just a hunch and nothing more. But until then, Gruden to the Hill!:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting thought....why are we only interviewing coordinators and or position coaches .... seems to me we are holding these interviews for someone particular that has already been given the title head coach and this would be his staff. Just something to think about as u sleep

And Tee is following UT...

Sorry the quarterback Jared.

Reactions: 4 people
Pruitt following UT athletics, players, recruits on twitter. Plane from Knoxville to NY (for HOF induction for PM), to Birmingham, back to Knoxville. It's over boyos. Pruitt is our next head coach.

I feel like if it was 100% no, Atlanta would be back. That's my only hope at this point. And f@^& that St. Bernardus has hit hard on me tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back