Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I get in Saturday, and I can't wait to get out there. Hope to see you guys. I hear Huard's heading out to Knoxville. Just be singing that song, man. That's a great song. Rocky Top." Jon Gruden, 11-16-2017

"But as you know in life," he added, "you never say never to nothing." Jon Gruden, 11-15-2017

Gruden til it ain't.

POSSUM OUT

Reactions: 5 people
Well - wasn't this fun tonight?? I can't believe how easily you guys jumped overboard - and in the absence of any sort of information from CPF. Y'all ready to burn him at the stake lol.

Gruden till it isn't !!

I agree 100%

We knew it was going to happen and yet we still fell right in.

The storms probably over now.

Chalk it up as a win for the good guys who weathered it.

Reactions: 3 people
I hate Bama with a passion but they are undeniably the greatest program in the country and have been for quite some time. They are doing something right and I think that we’ve should emulate them. If we can’t beat them, might as well hire some of their coaches away. They know how to expose their weaknesses

Reactions: 1 person
If by some rare chance it is Gruden announced tomorrow than Phillip Fulmer will have achieved a troll status so legendary it eclipses both Lane Kiffin and John Jancek

Reactions: 2 people
No. If Gruden gave us his final decision of "NO" after ALL this time, then he trolled us. He dragged our entire fanbase and university through the mud by never shooting down the rumors.

Of course, some of the "insiders" were probably trolls too.

Ridiculous.. So by keeping quiet and NOT responding to RUMOR, he somehow drug us through this mythical mud you speak of.. I'm sorry, this is just stupid..

I'm seeing some sagging morale. I'm afraid i don't have any new info. but I'll say this: Gruden is by God coming!!!

Gruden till it ain't. Then if it ain't, Gruden anydamnway!:clapping:

Reactions: 7 people
by Orange4Prez:
So you wouldn’t hire Nick Sagan if we had the chance? Lol. Come on man. He played ball at Kent state, I’m sure Alabama doesn’t care much in that regards.

Who's this Sagan coach? Is he interviewing?

I just don’t understand....none of this adds up. We were bad this year but our offense was on a whole other level of bad. Why go after a defensive minded HC? I don’t see Tee coming on a lateral move for Pruitt. There’s no HCIW opportunity there, because then Pruitt wouldn’t come...plus why leave USC where your family is happy? It’s so strange...either something is going on or Fulmer hit Currie levels of dumb.

I just don’t understand....none of this adds up. We were bad this year but our offense was on a whole other level of bad. Why go after a defensive minded HC? I don’t see Tee coming on a lateral move for Pruitt. There’s no HCIW opportunity there, because then Pruitt wouldn’t come...plus why leave USC where your family is happy? It’s so strange...either something is going on or Fulmer hit Currie levels of dumb.

We were bad all the way around this year.

If it's anyone other than Gruden or Peterson I'm done. I will ask Freak to change my name to MIZZOU. So over this sh!t show that is going on in the ad. I have no faith that Phil can beat the Haslams.

1234931504682.jpg

Interesting thought....why are we only interviewing coordinators and or position coaches .... seems to me we are holding these interviews for someone particular that has already been given the title head coach and this would be his staff. Just something to think about as u sleep

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back